State of Charge 2024

P.S.Mangelsdorf

State of Charge 2024

Post by P.S.Mangelsdorf »

For anyone in North America that might be interested in attending; I have been asked to present at the State of Charge conference in July. The conference will be held in Denver, and is being held alongside Electrify Expo.

https://ohmontherange.org/SOC24/

My presentation will center around my Drag Week trip, with some information on my build. I'm still a long way from done writing my presentation, but as a teaser, the first slide will read as follows: "Disclaimer: None of Following Should be Considered Good Ideas." I won't have the '40 there (it's a long haul from North Carolina) but looking forward to seeing other builds. I've only seen one or two other EV builds in person, if you can believe that.

If you're going, let me know - I'd love to chat while we're there (and maybe hitch a ride from the hotel to the site).
If at first you don't succeed, buy a bigger hammer.

1940 Chevrolet w/ Tesla LDU - "Shocking Chevy" - Completed 2023 Hot Rod Drag Week
EVSwap

Re: State of Charge 2024

Post by EVSwap »

Looking forward to meeting you! I am also going to SoC and presenting. I have been in '22 and '23 and really looking forward to '24 combined with Electrify Expo coming to Denver for the first time! It really is the premier event for EV conversions. I was blown away by the quality of presenters last year and learned a ton.
P.S.Mangelsdorf

Re: State of Charge 2024

Post by P.S.Mangelsdorf »

EVSwap wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:01 pm I was blown away by the quality of presenters last year and learned a ton.
Well I can't guarantee anything will be learned from my presentation, but it should be at least entertaining.
If at first you don't succeed, buy a bigger hammer.

1940 Chevrolet w/ Tesla LDU - "Shocking Chevy" - Completed 2023 Hot Rod Drag Week