Lexus GS450h car for sale, UK (SOLD)

Buy and sell
Pauli

Lexus GS450h car for sale, UK (SOLD)

Post by Pauli »

Complete car for sale, driveable on petrol but has HV battery warning light. Great for anyone looking for a rear wheel drive train. Located in Gloucestershire England. £500
sfk

Re: Lexus GS450h car for sale, UK

Post by sfk »

That's so cheap. And on the opposite side of the globe from me.
-< Mazda Eunos JC Cosmo rotary -> EV conversion w/ Lexus GS450H gear >-
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

sfk wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:42 am That's so cheap. And on the opposite side of the globe from me.
fill the back with batteries and stick it on a slow boat... you could also do this as part of a visit to join our course (we have several people attending from Aus/NZ) :D
This is a personal post and I disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage which any person may suffer from reliance on the information and material in this post or any opinion, conclusion or recommendation in the information and material.
jnsaff

Post by jnsaff »

Pauli wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:45 pm Complete car for sale, driveable on petrol but has HV battery warning light. Great for anyone looking for a rear wheel drive train. Located in Gloucestershire England. £500
Did you find something about the car/project that would make it undesirable for a conversion? Would be great to document which platforms have which issues.
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

jnsaff wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:19 am Did you find something about the car/project that would make it undesirable for a conversion?
Paul was on one of the course WattsApp groups and I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying that he's focusing on his front wheel drive Touran EV project and the GS450h is now superfluous.
This is a personal post and I disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage which any person may suffer from reliance on the information and material in this post or any opinion, conclusion or recommendation in the information and material.
Pauli

Post by Pauli »

Thanks Kevin
There is no problem that I am aware of, just that I am focussing on a front wheel drive project now, as that car is more suitable for our needs. So thought I would offer it through the forum to anyone who has a rear wheel project that wants the GS450h.
paaa

Post by paaa »

Hi Paul is car still for sale? Might fit well with my Subaru Legacy conversion.
xp677

Post by xp677 »

This is very cheap, the car would be worth about £2k complete, and in parts, it's around £500 for transmission inc. oil pump, £500 for inverter, and over £1000 for the engine. Nothing else is really of value.

Shame this wasn't around a few months ago when I spent over £1000 on just the parts I needed for an EV!

Do you have any pictures/info on this car?