[WIP] Upgrade a converted Citroën DS Electric

Tell us about the project you do with the open inverter
duivekeet

[WIP] Upgrade a converted Citroën DS Electric

Post by duivekeet »

Hi all,
I am Henk and I have converted a Citroën DS in 2013 and a Renault Estafette(Estaleaf) in 2022.
After my experience with the Estaleaf, I decided to upgrade next year my Citroën DS.
The DS has a 30kW(nom) Fimea motor with a Curtis controller, a 36kWh LiFePo4 batterypack (degraded to 30 kW) with a range of 150 km.
Charging with 11 kW type 2 connector. 3 phase.
The Estaleaf has a 80 kW Nissan leaf motor controlled by a Resolve-ev controller and a 62 kWh batterypack range 250-300 km.
Charging, Chademo an 1 phase 6.6kW type 1 connector. (original Nissan leaf)
By the DS I am missing fastcharging and by the Estaleaf I am missing 3 phase charging.
The DS is my daily car.
What I want to have in the upgrade for the DS is: CCS charging, 3phase charging,more power and a MEB 55kWh batterypack.
I want to do everything step by step.
So I purchased at this moment a 110kW Nissan leaf motor, a zombiecontroller and a Issabelle shunt.
For testing I have a old Nissan leaf batterypack.
For now, everything is on the testbench and the motor turns.
Only I have some problems.
When I set the REVLIM at 1000 RPM, I push the throttle and the motor turns about 3000 RPM.
Then I have to slow down the motor below he 1000 RPM before the motor reacts again on the throttle.
If I set the REVLIM at 6000 the motor works normal.
The next problem is that, when I set the THRORAMPRPM at 5000 RPM and the motor goes above that, and the
throttle is going back to 0%, the motor still increases. To stop the motor I must turn the driveswitch to OFF.

thanks in advance