Alfa Romeo Mito with SDU and LG Chem project sale

Buy and sell
Peter

Alfa Romeo Mito with SDU and LG Chem project sale

Post by Peter »

Hi Forum. I am not able to finish my latest project so looking to sell as is or will break as a last resort.
Alfa Romeo Mito 2011, was 1.4 litre manual. Note the 'was'. Vehicle is in good order too, not a rusty wreck !
All ICE stuff, noisey smelly bits all removed.
Now fitted with Tesla SDU Model X P100 via custom stainless mounts and semi-cradle.
Custom made driveshafts using 1.6 diesel drive shafts mated to Tesla driveshafts via a fully machined sleeve welded to both.
1.6 diesel wheel hubs. Wheel bearings, discs and pads all new also 1.6 diesel (stronger).
Driveshafts not tested under load as yet so treat as such.
SDU is installed in reverse with remote electric lube pump, filter and cooler.
SDU was running in my previous car (Smart 450). My member pic.
Openinverter pcb fitted as per most SDU's on this forum.
Rear battery pack fitted in boot space, 10 LG Chem 66v x 30Ahr lithium modules, arranged as 5S2P giving 330v @ 60Ahr.
BMS comms fitted to modules using Catphish developed interface to read on PC etc.
Charger and contactors fitted in same stainless carrier as batteries above with all plugs and sockets fitted.
Some CAN codes sorted (tested via Arduino) for dash such as RPM and Temp gauges also some of the dash lights.
Have 8 more LG Chem modules to sell too so 5 could be fitted at front of vehicle between SDU and rads if yu want 50% more range and a few more amps for get up and go :-)
To complete....
HV cabling, supplied.
LV cabling, supplied.
Radiators, fans, pump, hoses, etc, etc, all items for project that I have but some items still required to finish.
Loads of bits to go with the package so generally clearing out my EV stuff.
Only selling to forum members who understand what is involved with HV DC etc and is sold as a non-running project, so please note !
Please also note... No holes drilled or welding has been done to the vehicle for conversion which should please Mr DVLA :-)
Will send pics if anyone interested.
Thanks. Pete