Inverter GS450H 2006 Question

gs450h

Inverter GS450H 2006 Question

Post by gs450h »

Hello,

i was browsing the internet and found this forum, there are a lot off people here with great knowledge with inverters and hybrid systems and i was wondering if someone could help me out.

I own a Lexus GS450H from 2006 with the G9200-30040 Inverter, a couple a days ago my son was driving it and it suddenly stopped and showd the Dreaded "Check hybris Systems" i can do a lot myself , i own a computerrepairshop for almost 15 years now and i used to drive Alfa romeo so i am capable of some diagnostics and work.

The car gives me a p0A1B code wich leads me to believe the inverter is faulty after some searching on the internet, i checked with techstream and i can not communicate with the module. I tried to clear the codes but that does not work, so i diconnected the batteries and tried to open the inverter up to see iff i have a burned board or something , the inverter is still in the car and i opened the lid to see but everything seems fine no burned components and no smell from it.

From browsing youre forums i believe the G9200-30040 is succeded by the G9200-30061 and the parts should be interchangeble, can someone confirm this . Am i able to swap the 30040 with the 30061 without reprogamming stuff , because the 30061 is a bit easier to get than the 30040 and also a bit cheaper.

Sorry for my poor English but it is not my native language.

Thanks in Advance, greetings Dave