Zombieverter beta board -differences from the release board

Jacobsmess

Zombieverter beta board -differences from the release board

Post by Jacobsmess »

For those early adopters and those in the know, is the only difference between the early beta boards and the current release the 4 NCV8402 needing to be swapped or is there anything else?
Jacobsmess

Re: Zombieverter beta board

Post by Jacobsmess »

So to help anyone else that could be in this position or just for record here is what I have found....
The following parts are missing or need swapping from incorrect parts...
IC19 - NCV7356
IC10 - MCP25625
IC5, 7, 6, 24, 25, 26, 1 and 3 which all should be NCV8402 but are actually incorrect on the beta board.

The Olimex WiFi board was superseded by a Wemos mini d1. This was due to reliability issues however the header for the Olimex still exists. For boards without the header for the Wemos and adapter board is required. Damian provided Gerber files here... viewtopic.php?p=46694#p46694

The Gigadevies F107 chip was superseded by the STM32 F107 chip and it seems support and development for the GD has dropped although still exists on the GitHub for someone with more skills than myself. I believe these can be easily swapped over but having never done any SM soldering who knows....

Lastly, I've been told there were several missing links/traces however, I've been unable to confirm this nor find any reference to this. If anyone has any information on this I'd really appreciate it.