BMW e39 "i5"

Tell us about the project you do with the open inverter
Ruudi S

Re: BMW e39 "i5"

Post by Ruudi S »

mfox wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:45 pm I was very passionate from start to finish. Even until today. Still one of the best cars that BMW EVER MADE !
Why is it the best? Wasn't the e38 better? Or e36 a little bit smaller but as good as your car (e39)?
mfox

Post by mfox »

I said one of the best. :D , Not the best
mfox

Post by mfox »

Ruudi S wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:23 pm Amazing factory and products they make there! I wonder why you don't want to be part of this?
They would squeeze out all of juce from me... For an avarage Croatian salary.
I was at interview and I felt that... Between words.. Everything on surface looks nice..
I don't have special nische of skills like Damien, Johannes or people like them..
I know little of everything .. LOL That's bad :)
Is not that I'm not enthusiastic or not willing to learn, but it is risky. To much to lose and not much to benefit...
Ruudi S

Post by Ruudi S »

mfox wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:58 am They would squeeze out all of juce from me... For an avarage Croatian salary.
I was at interview and I felt that... Between words.. Everything on surface looks nice..
I don't have special nische of skills like Damien, Johannes or people like them..
I know little of everything .. LOL That's bad
Of course they would take all you got, wasn't it the same in Tesla? Then you wouldn't have any time or energy left for your own and friends projects. And we wouldn't be able to see your interesting videos.
Well how many people there is who can rebuild and convert cars to EV-s? And you have done it all by yourself! I think you got really good skillset to do whatever you like, we have seen your solar install, heatpump project, wasn't there even construction videos. I like it and hope you continue. All your work is clean and stylish and nice to watch it motivates others to try.
mfox

Post by mfox »

Ruudi S wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:47 pm Of course they would take all you got, wasn't it the same in Tesla? Then you wouldn't have any time or energy left for your own and friends projects. And we wouldn't be able to see your interesting videos.
Well how many people there is who can rebuild and covert cars to EV-s? And you have done it all by yourself! I think you got really good skillset to do whatever you like, we have seen your solar install, heatpump project, wasn't there even construction videos. I like it and hope you continue. All your work is clean and stylish and nice to watch it motivates others to try.
Thank you for your answer :) , it realy enspire me to make more videos.
Yes, most of the jobs are like that , it took all energy from you.
I'm aware of mine skills, don't worry. But there is so much knowledge out there that I would love to learn and implement :)
mfox

Post by mfox »