Windind change ACIM industrial motor + inverter note-e power

Tell us about the project you do with the open inverter
Romale

Re: Windind change ACIM industrial motor + inverter note-e power

Post by Romale »

so!
I suffered a strange fiasco.
the first exit from the garage, even in the first gear, the gas sharply into the floor gives the error overload current. in the third gear, he smoothly and accurately accelerated and drove around the yard, it was worth pressing a little sharper and got overloaded. I stopped and changed the fweak from 150 to 250, save it, turn on the start of the controller and get a shot under the hood.
most likely, the controller has burned out again ((( , there are no errors in it, it is waiting for a precharge and always sees 40 volts instead of the real 240

evil neodymium :twisted:
Romale

Post by Romale »

I will try to change the motor winding so that it turns out 4 turns instead of 2. perhaps this will add torque, lower phase currents and overloads, but will make the motor highly inductive and high resistance.
We'll see.
First I have to make a new controller.
yaroslav

Post by yaroslav »

I also had something similar, most likely the modules do not pull current. How do you have the engine turned on in a star or in a triangle?
Romale

Post by Romale »

yaroslav wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:50 pm I also had something similar, most likely the modules do not pull current. How do you have the engine turned on in a star or in a triangle?
the engine is a star.
I use a power module from nissan note e power. this is a module up to 700 volts to 450 amps. it easily operates at 100 kW with ipmsm motors .
I think the problem is in my industrial asynchronous motor, or in the wrong signals from the sensor A/ B from the sensor wheel from the camshaft gear, or in the controller settings themselves.