Zombieverter VCU Connector Female Pins Part Numbers

Gregski

Zombieverter VCU Connector Female Pins Part Numbers

Post by Gregski »

this may help folks find the right pins for the EVBM ZombieVerter VCU if they decide to build their own harness or loose or ruin some in the process, or just need extras, there appear to be two different sizes, and I would recommend the smaller of the two (22-18 AWG) for the synchronous serial wires of the Toyota Prius and the Lexus GS450h (smaller just mean smaller wrap around pieces on the tail end of the pins, the front parts that slip over the male pins are the same size on both)

the links below are for reference only you do not have to buy them from this source, this is just to give you a spring board to jump off of

SICMA 1.5 Female Terminal 16-14AWG (1-2mm2) Part # CONN-101131

SICMA 1.5 Female Terminals, 22-18AWG (0.35 - 0.75mm2) Part # CONN-100857

CONN-101131.jpg
CONN-100857.jpg
"I don't need to understand how it works, I just need to understand how to make it work!" ~ EV Greg
Gregski

Re: Zombieverter VCU Connector Female Pins Part Numbers

Post by Gregski »

here is a nice close up from Delphi but they do not mount in this position, what I would call natural horizontal here in the pic, instead they flip on their side and mount vertically, a bit unusual. None of this may make any sense to you until you go to pin one on and then you will have the typical WTH moment.

Delphi Sicma.jpg
Attachments
FI63-211CC2S1160-T.pdf
(210.18 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
"I don't need to understand how it works, I just need to understand how to make it work!" ~ EV Greg
Gregski

Post by Gregski »

this is the header they go on if you are thinking bare bones build

AliExpress Header.jpg
J0hannes

Post by J0hannes »

There are also terminals separately available from Aliexpress seller referenced in the ZV Wiki:

100 terminals lets you practise crimping for a while ;)
image.png

Aliexpress knows these as DJ627-1.5A Punch that in the search bar and you have almost unlimited options to choose from :D