Mitsubishi Outlander Front Inverter running openinverter, overcurrent issues

nathaniel

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander Front Inverter running openinverter, overcurrent issues

Post by nathaniel »

Hi, I found somewhere on the forum or on a related GitHub from someone here but I can not find it anymore. But a have marked a copy so in the attachment you find the sheet with all the connector pinouts. But credits to the work are not for me ;)
Mitsubishi front inverter PCB pinout.xlsx
(38.34 KiB) Downloaded 70 times
Romale

Re: Mitsubishi Outlander Front Inverter running openinverter, overcurrent issues

Post by Romale »

nathaniel wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:30 am Hi, I found somewhere on the forum or on a related GitHub from someone here but I can not find it anymore. But a have marked a copy so in the attachment you find the sheet with all the connector pinouts. But credits to the work are not for me ;)
Mitsubishi front inverter PCB pinout.xlsx

Thank you very much! It helped a lot.
Tell me, what type of temperature sensor did you specify in the OI settings? does he adequately see the temperatures of the inverter and motor?
evil neodymium :twisted:
nathaniel

Post by nathaniel »

You're welcome.
The inverter and motor temperature sensors are still connected to the original control board so I can read them via the canbus. But the oi has no idea what the temperature is. But I have it on a display in my dash so I keep an eye on it. The inverter never get hot and the motor can get a little bit hot, but never had above the 76 degrees in hot summer on the highway. And the temperature sensors are in the windings so the hottest point of the motor. The Mitsubishi manual mentions that the motor of generatie van het up tot 120 degrees
nathaniel

Post by nathaniel »

Romale wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:03 pm Thank you very much! It helped a lot.
Tell me, what type of temperature sensor did you specify in the OI settings? does he adequately see the temperatures of the inverter and motor?
ooh, by the way, I measured the resistance of the motor temperature sensor at different temperatures and an NTC 50k is very similar.

Sensor in a cub of hot water and a temperature multimeter sensor next to it.

19 graden 69,7 k
54 graden 16,4 k