price for a wrecked nissan leaf

Introduction and miscellaneous that we haven't created categories for, yet
Huskte

price for a wrecked nissan leaf

Post by Huskte »

Just wondering what prices people think are reasonable for a written off nissan leaf? (of fairly recent model (2016/17+) and with damage from a collision. For context I'm considering buying one and breaking it down to parts to sell / use for my conversion (won't use motor and inverter as I already have plans for those).
Jacobsmess

Re: price for a wrecked nissan leaf

Post by Jacobsmess »

I'd be interested in the motor and inverter if you aren't using them. But to get an idea of price you'd need to give your country/location
Huskte

Post by Huskte »

Jacobsmess wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:35 pm I'd be interested in the motor and inverter if you aren't using them. But to get an idea of price you'd need to give your country/location
sorry yeah that probably would be helpful to share haha. I'm from norfolk in the east of the UK
Jacobsmess

Post by Jacobsmess »

Huskte wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:17 am sorry yeah that probably would be helpful to share haha. I'm from norfolk in the east of the UK
Ah hello! I grew up in Gorleston (near Great Yarmouth) myself but don't live there anymore.
Huskte

Post by Huskte »

Jacobsmess wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:26 am Ah hello! I grew up in Gorleston (near Great Yarmouth) myself but don't live there anymore.
Oh wow, that's only about 45 mins from where i live, small world.