Prius Transaxles P310,40,50 Gen II and III Inverters OEM Batteries and More!

Buy and sell
AdvancedEnergySys

Prius Transaxles P310,40,50 Gen II and III Inverters OEM Batteries and More!

Post by AdvancedEnergySys »

Hey All,
I'm trying to gauge interest in cheap OEM Hybrid and EV parts and Batteries! Price Includes Shipping in Continental US, to a Hub Near YOU!

Please feel free to contact me with any other specific part requests and I'll see what I can find! I have access to just about any OEM part one could need all you need to do is ask about a specific part and I'll see what I can find!

Free Install of an open inverter board of choice! Board and Materials Cost Only!
Currently for OEM Running Hardware I have:
Prius P310, P410, P510 transaxles-$650 per
Toyota/Lexus MGR-$500
Prius Gen II and III inverters-$500
Toyota/Lexus A/C compressors-$250
16' Chevy Volt inverter and transaxle-$1500

Batteries
20-Kia/Hyundai LG Chem Modules 8s2p -$50
8-Infinity Q50 LG Chem 8s3p-$50

Q50 Modules

Kia Hyundai

Message me here or at ldudley@advancedenergysys.com for orders
RetroZero

Re: Prius Transaxles P310,40,50 Gen II and III Inverters OEM Batteries and More!

Post by RetroZero »

Seeing the prices are in dollars, you are in 'the states' then? Very interesting post, and thanks for sharing.
AdvancedEnergySys

Re: Prius Transaxles P310,40,50 Gen II and III Inverters OEM Batteries and More!

Post by AdvancedEnergySys »

RetroZero wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:22 am Seeing the prices are in dollars, you are in 'the states' then? Very interesting post, and thanks for sharing.
We are in the states, South Dakota specifically, however shipping outside the US is still possible but will cost extra. My company is also partnered with a local university to study battery degradation and recycling through reuse. Obviously, this attitude of reusing OEM equipment is carried over to other hardware utilized by the DIY Community!
EV_Builder

Post by EV_Builder »

Those KIA / Hyundai modules are exactly what I have tied up together for a 400VDC bench test setup. On the rear they have the cell connections for a BMS.
Converting an Porsche Panamera
see http://www.wdrautomatisering.nl for bespoke BMS modules.