The SuperYacht BMW E65 7 Series

Tell us about the project you do with the open inverter
paaa

Re: The SuperYacht BMW E65 7 Series

Post by paaa »

It seems to only happen at midling voltages . , I checked a cell voltages before driving car a couple of hundred meters , the noticed some has started to swell and voltages were still normal enough. I think some of these cells don't like being upright and electrolyte as fllowed down.
Markos

Re: The SuperYacht BMW E65 7 Series

Post by Markos »

What an amazing topic, I've been watching so many youtube vids of Damien the last weeks and read this whole topic today. It's funny to find this project, I've always been wondering why there were so many tesla/leaf/forklift/etc. engine projects but nothing (what I could find) with the MG1 or MG2 from the Prius (which seemed to be fairly cheap to get). However my idea (or better questioning) was just to get the engine out of the transmission, never thought you could use the transmission as is. And a couple of weeks ago I was thinking that it would be nice if you could use some direct drive engine (instead of attaching it to a gearbox) in to a luxury car like the BMW E65. That's how I found Damien video's with firstly the direct drive engine what later on was replaced by the GS450H transmission. So surprisingly Damien combined two thoughts of mine into one car. So I'm following this thread and am really curious how this project is going.