Gen 2 DC-DC Converter & Charger?

Nissan Leaf/e-NV200 drive stack topics
Svizzistt

Re: Gen 2 DC-DC Converter & Charger?

Post by Svizzistt »

celeron55 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:44 pm Then you just...

tscrot-2020-11-03_23-42-07.png.jpg

Easy, right?

I have no idea anymore what goes where, but it's worked for two years now and I'm glad about that because it is a royal pain to remove from the car.
Hi, it worked out great)
I just want to save the module with insignificant overhead because there is a desire to run on can bus.
Thanks for the information.
vin

Post by vin »

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. I seem to be having an issue with my DCDC converter on the gen 3 model. I’m using the zombie VCU, which should apparently be sending the CAN messages that’s required automatically, however nothing appears to be happening. I’ve checked the CAN options on zombie, the PDM and inverter appears to be sending and receiving CAN however I’m not sure what kind messages I’m looking for to confirm that the PDM is receiving it. I can spin the motor, and HV is at 350vdc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and possibly can messages for reference.

Thanks
vin

Post by vin »

vin wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:15 pm Hi guys, hope everyone is doing well. I seem to be having an issue with my DCDC converter on the gen 3 model. I’m using the zombie VCU, which should apparently be sending the CAN messages that’s required automatically, however nothing appears to be happening. I’ve checked the CAN options on zombie, the PDM and inverter appears to be sending and receiving CAN however I’m not sure what kind messages I’m looking for to confirm that the PDM is receiving it. I can spin the motor, and HV is at 350vdc. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated and possibly can messages for reference.

Thanks
Sorry guys, forgive my stupidity, I clearly had the wrong red cable, positive power for the PDM disconnected 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Anyways, I’ve got that working today.