(Redirected from Nissan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- DC-DC converter
Reusing LEAF components
- Gen 2 (EM57) drop-in board
- Zombieverter VCU (CANBUS control)
- Motor couplers and adapter plates
- HV Contactor Box
Other Nissan powertrains
Nissan Fuga Y51 Hybrid/Infiniti M Q70 Hybrid
- The Nissan FR Hybrid transmission is made by Jatco and includes a single 60 kW motor integrated into a 7 speed automatic transmission that has a RWD layout. It's the Jatco JR712E.
- The Nissan Altima used Toyota's Hybrid Synergy Drive (likely GEN 2 Prius) system.
Nissan e-power Hybrid system
- The e-Power Hybrid system borrows the 80 kW EM57 from the Nissan Leaf, and pairs it with a 1.2L 3 cylinder engine (HR12DE) hooked up to a generator that can power the EM57 and feeds power into a 1.57 kWh Li-ion battery pack. It is used in the Nissan Note and Nissan Serena which are primarily sold in Japan and the US, and some other markets as imported by low volume importers, and the Nissan Kicks in Thailand. Includes an inverter, but no charger.
Other Nissan Hybrid Drivetrains
- The Jatco CVT8HB Hybrid transmissions was also used by Nissan in Japan.
Pages in category "Nissan"
This category contains only the following page.