This firmware runs on all STM32 variants (V5 and greater) of the Gen2 Tesla charger control board. It implements the following features:
- Type-2 and Type-1 EVSE (charging spots) including interpretation of current limit pilot signal
- Charging from a regular wall outlet
- Various voltage and current limits
- Support for the standard open inverter web interface
- Parameter handling as known from the inverter firmware (see picture)
- Spot value handling like inverter including plotting, gauges, and logging
- Over the air update like inverter
- DC current control
- CAN control (V5 boards need modification)
A manual is available on the openinverter wiki. Please read this first to make sure you have the ability to update the charger firmware!
You can test the firmware before buying, without registration it allows 5 minutes of charging.
By buying the firmware you will get a personalized pin that is tied to the serial number of your board. To find out the serial number, first install the software as described in the manual, then paste the serial number(s) of your board(s) into option field above. I will then get back to you with the matching pins. Make sure the checkout quantity matches the number of serials.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Tesla is a registered trademarks of Tesla Inc.
Tesla™ Gen2 Charger Firmware
- Product Code: sw-tch2
- Availability: 100
- Ex Tax: 20.00€