Fully Charged LIVE 2019 - June 7th, 8th and 9th - Silverstone,UK

Kevin Sharpe

Fully Charged LIVE 2019 - June 7th, 8th and 9th - Silverstone,UK

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

At the last count 7 Tesla Open Inverter based conversions will be on show at this years event in the UK 8-)

https://youtu.be/h2tWCe8s99o
This is a personal post and I disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage which any person may suffer from reliance on the information and material in this post or any opinion, conclusion or recommendation in the information and material.
doobedoobedo

Re: Fully Charged LIVE 2019 - June 7th, 8th and 9th - Silverstone,UK

Post by doobedoobedo »

just down the road from me :)
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

We will have six vehicles on display at the show... here's a taster 8-)
IMG_20190406_140321.jpg
IMG_20190406_140302.jpg
IMG_20190219_124702.jpg
IMG_20190219_125048.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20190219_124032.jpg
This is a personal post and I disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage which any person may suffer from reliance on the information and material in this post or any opinion, conclusion or recommendation in the information and material.
x.l.r.8

Post by x.l.r.8 »

Another Porsche 924/44. I’d love some details on that one. I’m just finishing gathering all my parts and I’m ready to start chopping
If somethings worth doing, its worth getting it wrong a few times first.
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

x.l.r.8 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:24 am Another Porsche 924/44. I’d love some details on that one.
I've started a thread (here), most details will be revealed at the show in June :D
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

doobedoobedo wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:14 pm just down the road from me :)
Great, see you there :D
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

3rd May 2019 update :)

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Delighted to announce that Damien (aka "Jack Bauer") will be exhibiting Der Panzer at the show 8-)

So now's your chance to meet him, drink tea, and upset the owners of the $100k conversions on display ;)
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

24th May 2019 update :)

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

FC Live final update | Fully Charged

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Podcast - FC LIVE 2019: Rivian's Ben Anstey talks about their fleet of vehicles that affect the UK and US markets 8-)

http://fullychargedshow.libsyn.com/fc-l ... us-markets
Kevin Sharpe

The Reputation period has closed

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

The Reputation period for this event has now closed!

If you have attended this event, we thank you very much.
Hope to see you all soon, again!

This is an automated message.
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

FC Live 2019: What you need to know about particulate & tyre pollution

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

FC Live 2019: Batteries - are they ethical, recyclable and sustainable?

Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »