Isabellenhütte IVT-S shunts available

Buy and sell
pablo_mtl

Re: Isabellenhütte IVT-S shunts available

Post by pablo_mtl »

I have a couple of new IVT-S shunts available from a past order I can part with. They are the 1000A version, non-terminated CAN, 3 voltage measuring inputs. (Exact same version as listed in Bratitude's link).

For simplicity's sake : I'll let them go at the same cost proposed earlier : 165EUR each, shipped to most countries. PM me for confirmation and availability.

You will have to source your own set of Molex connectors/clips as I do not have any of these left. (see mdrobnak's post in this thread) Speaking of these Molex connectors, if you are in a hurry while building your system, I can confirm that I was able to use a couple of slightly modified spare JST PH 2.0mm connectors to use with IVT-S shunts, as a temporary connexion, while the right connectors were stuck in the mail.
larsrengersen

Post by larsrengersen »

pablo_mtl wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:34 pm For simplicity's sake : I'll let them go at the same cost proposed earlier : 165EUR each, shipped to most countries. PM me for confirmation and availability.
That is a very nice deal! Better than what I could offer.
For those who are still awaiting my 500A delivery and want to switch, I'll accept that.
I will e-mail those people directly too.
pablo_mtl

Post by pablo_mtl »

larsrengersen wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:13 pm That is a very nice deal! Better than what I could offer.
I'm sorry, my goal really was not to undersell your group-purchase. And now I also realized that this thread wasn't a general IVT-S one, it was about another fellow forum member sourcing these shunts. I should have started another thread in classified.

Hope you guys don't mind too much.
larsrengersen

Post by larsrengersen »

pablo_mtl wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:58 pm Hope you guys don't mind too much.
I don’t over here it’s about what’s in best interest for the members of the forum in these cases.
In my case my win already is that I now stock the shunts and the connector kits.
shaheerkk

Post by shaheerkk »

jnsaff wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:09 pm Has anyone here got the DBC file for them? There is only mention of it being available but no reference where.

If no one knows then I’ll ask them tomorrow.
Hello, I am also looking for CAN dbc file for IVT-S-100-UB-I-CAN2-12/24. Could please help me? I have mailed to the company, but no reply.
It would be really helpful if somebody could help me
jnsaff

Post by jnsaff »

The DBC has been shared numerous times on internet and I'd guess on this forum too.

This here should be correct https://github.com/gabryelreyes/IVT-S/b ... AN_DBC.dbc the parent project has code to make comms easier too.

If this does not work I can dig up the version they sent me for comparison.