[CANCELED] Fully Charged LIVE 2020 - 1st, 2nd & 3rd May - Farnborough, UK

Kevin Sharpe

Fully Charged LIVE 2020 - 1st, 2nd & 3rd May - Farnborough, UK

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Tickets Available Now (here) :D
Fully-charged-live-uk-events-banner-2020.jpg
This is a personal post and I disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage which any person may suffer from reliance on the information and material in this post or any opinion, conclusion or recommendation in the information and material.
Kevin Sharpe

Re: Fully Charged LIVE 2020 - 1st, 2nd & 3rd May - Farnborough, UK

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

This is a personal post and I disclaim all responsibility for any loss or damage which any person may suffer from reliance on the information and material in this post or any opinion, conclusion or recommendation in the information and material.
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

We're in the UK this week visiting the venue and planning our display. We'll have six vehicles at the show in May and will be promoting the Open Inverter community and open source heavily :)

Why not come and say hello to Damien, Johannes, and the team from New Electric IRL/NL 8-)
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

This show is going to be amazing :)
IMG_20200116_120839.jpg
EOZow3cXUAEPuIj.jpg
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

mcgousha

Post by mcgousha »

Ticket booked.

Can't wait to see what you guys have on show.

It was a really good show last year, and the conversions area was definitely the highlight for me. I highly recommend it to anyone considering attending.

Hopefully I'll be able to drive my own open source EV to the show instead of an ICE:-D
This seemed like a great idea at the time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCca95a ... 33wJBAMe5g
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

mcgousha wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:36 pm Hopefully I'll be able to drive my own open source EV to the show instead of an ICE:-D
Very cool 8-)
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Open Source will have it's own dedicated session at the show with Anne (Kloppenborg), Damien, Johannes, and a couple of special guests discussing the past, present, and future for Open Inverter :)
steveknox

Post by steveknox »

Tickets booked! Hopefully the event won't be affected by the current health scare!
Kevin Sharpe

Post by Kevin Sharpe »

Press Release: Fully Charged LIVE 2020

In proactive response to the evolving threat posed by the global spread of COVID-19, Fully Charged confirms that it will move it’s highly anticipated Fully Charged LIVE show to the Autumn of 2020. Specifically, to October 30th, 31st & 1st November.

We have been closely monitoring and assessing the impact of the latest developments and health advisories, as well as various travel and entry restrictions, and awaiting clear guidance from the UK Government and Public Health England.

We have made this decision as a result of the World Health Organisation’s declaration that COVID-19 is a pandemic, and on taking into account the specific particularities of the event, such as packed live sessions & thousands of test drives.

Robert Llewellyn, Founder of Fully Charged said:

"We’re very disappointed to have to move the LIVE show due to the unpredictable circumstances unfolding in the UK, and around the world. Clearly, we were really concerned about the close proximity of our audience members in test drives, and in our live theatres. On a positive note, we can say that with seven months until Fully Charged LIVE in the Autumn, there’ll be even more to see and do.”

For those that already have tickets, Fully Charged can confirm that tickets will automatically transfer to the corresponding days in October/November 2020.