Tesla DCDC, Outlander Inverter, Motor and Differential, Outlander Heater & AC, BMW I3 CCS Set  [SOLD]

Buy and sell
Zapatero

Tesla DCDC, Outlander Inverter, Motor and Differential, Outlander Heater & AC, BMW I3 CCS Set  [SOLD]

Post by Zapatero »

Due to personal changes i have to stop my Subaru Project.

For Sale is everything that is in the car so far:
shipping on a pallet to Europe possible for everything that is bigger than a package.
Packages can be sent worldwide

You can make reasonable offers!

Rear Outlander Inverter, Motor and Gearbox with wiring loom and all plugs and cables: 399€
Rear Outlander Inverter, Motor and Gearbox with wiring loom and all plugs and cables: : 399€ (yes, i have two)
Tesla Model S DCDC converter with all Plugs and Cables: 289€
Volvo Eltek Charger 3Kw (i have three) complete original in very good condition: 299€ for one
Outlander Heater with plugs and cables: : 149€
Outlander AC Compressor with plugs and cables: 149€
I3 CCS Controller, All Plugs and CCS Charge Socket 3 phase. HV Sensing Board and everything else needed. Full CCS Set: 449€
Programmable CanBus Display "CanChecked MFD28" 249€ (https://www.turbozentrum.de/CANchecked- ... 28-Display)
50mm² orange silicone cable, high quality and very flexible, 10 Meters, 4 meters, 2 meters, 3 meters - all together: 149€

40KwH Nissan Leaf Battery Pack, full Pack: 5900€
Zapatero

Re: Tesla DCDC, Outlander Inverter, Motor and Differential, Outlander Heater & AC, BMW I3 CCS Set

Post by Zapatero »

Display MFD 28 CanChecked:
Can be designed programmed on the computer to your messages and needs - here integrated into my Dashboard - fits yours, too :)

Zapatero

Re: Tesla DCDC, Outlander Inverter, Motor and Differential, Outlander Heater & AC, BMW I3 CCS Set

Post by Zapatero »

Outlander Heater with Cables:

Zapatero

Post by Zapatero »

Motor with Cables, one 3D printed Plug with Cable is not in the picture

m.art.y

Post by m.art.y »

Really sorry to hear this, we've all been waiting to see this on the road. Since so much work has already been done on it perhaps would be worth selling the car as a whole for somebody to complete, would be pitty scrapping the shell? Unless you will keep the shell to start again some time in the future?
Zapatero

Post by Zapatero »

The shell will be converted back to OEM, cumbustion Engine...
Simple Job, done in a few days
I just have too many things on the list and this one is the first thing where i can change something
arber333

Post by arber333 »

Zapatero wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:58 am The shell will be converted back to OEM, cumbustion Engine...
Simple Job, done in a few days
I just have too many things on the list and this one is the first thing where i can change something
Sorry to hear that.
I am just searching for the heater with cables.
However I am really interested in your CAN display. Is it still available? Do you provide some software with it or can that be downloaded online?

tnx

Arber
Zapatero

Post by Zapatero »

Hi Arber,

the Can Display can be configured with the software that canchecked provides. They also have excellent email-Support.
https://www.canchecked.de/mfd28/

https://www.canchecked.de/downloads/dss ... erbindung/
Bratitude

Post by Bratitude »

:cry: I’m sorry to hear you need to let this project go. was quite excited to see it on the road. I hope everything is okay, best of luck! You inspired many with your clean builds and quality documentation
https://bratindustries.net/ leaf motor couplers, adapter plates, custom drive train components
Zapatero

Post by Zapatero »

Thanks so much. It might sound worse that it is - i just figured that i want more free time in my free time and that includes taking the shortcut on getting the car running: Back to combustion engine...
mnmn

Post by mnmn »

Sorry to hear that, I have read many of your posts with great pleasure.
(Couple of years ago I also sold every self-converted vehicles in one turn. But now I "somehow" started to build again :) Not at least seeing your converted Toyota. So never say never :) )

If Arber takes the Outlander Heater, then I would like to buy the Outlander AC Compressor with plugs and cables, and the I3 full CCS Set.
Thank you very much in advance :)

(By the way, I missed your Toyota AD, but I am curious, can you tell me, how much was the price? )
EV-FAN
Zapatero

Post by Zapatero »

Everything is sold. One user was the first and took almost everything. The CCS was left and i sold them to the first one who responded to that. Sorry for all the others