how to find out the correct FWEAK without knowing the parameters of the ACIM motor?

Romale

Re: how to find out the correct FWEAK without knowing the parameters of the ACIM motor?

Post by Romale »

mjc506 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:00 am udcnom is the voltage for which the other parameters are set - some parameters are automatically adjusted based on battery voltage.
I've seen this description. but in fact, I never noticed that some parameters automatically changed depending on the different indication of the value UDCNOM

when I specify the real value of my battery, the work becomes worse and it is difficult to configure.
evil neodymium :twisted:
Romale

Re: how to find out the correct FWEAK without knowing the parameters of the ACIM motor?

Post by Romale »

checking the new controller on the factory acim motor for an electric motorcycle. a very strange start with seemingly smooth settings
Screenshot_20230222-151443_1.png
Romale

Post by Romale »

at the same time, I have a limit of only 50 hertz!
after the jump, the motor returns to this limit. but at the start there is clearly 400 hertz or higher))
Romale

Post by Romale »

I increased the boost to 3000 and got a soft start.
isn't it weird and shouldn't be in reverse order?
it seemed to me that the lower the boost value, the smoother the start of the motor and the higher the value, the faster the achievement of the max current / voltage and therefore the sharper the start.
and it turns out the opposite
Romale

Post by Romale »

I swapped the beginning and the end of phase three, and everything worked, even at low, even at high voltage. check out testing on the road soon.

you can return to the main topic on the motor and controller, thank you all for your help and tips.