Conversion kit - GS450h Transmission with Inverter, Oil pump, Controller, Cooling setup, etc

Buy and sell
xp677

Conversion kit - GS450h Transmission with Inverter, Oil pump, Controller, Cooling setup, etc

Post by xp677 »

Hi all,

I've got a GS450h transmission, it's got the oil pump.

I made a custom front plate for it which locks the input shaft using the factory GS flywheel, and mounts the inverter.

I have an inverter unit (converter was removed).

Oil pump controller is included, along with connector for it.

Park / Neutral is handled with an electric actuator.

Wiring harness for all.

BMW electric water pump, with smaller fittings welded to it.

Corsa 1.2l radiator (good small radiator for this) with electric fans.

Selection of pipework, water reservoir, etc included.

Controller based on Arduino Due (this controller was used as the basis for the GS450h VCU hardware and software) fitted in a Mazda RX7 ECU enclosure. Software available. This controller has LOADS of digital ins and outs, CAN, boatload of analogue inputs, etc.

The development of this controller began before the VCU, it shares many similarities, but the VCU fork has developed separately. This controller will handle all temperature inputs, pump controls, all gearbox and electronic parking functions, cruise control (untested). It was designed to communicate with a separate BMS, and talk to a custom dashboard over CAN

This was designed to work with a RX8 throttle pedal, and a 2017 Auris gear shifter (both available)

It's full of fresh Toyota WS Fluid

I can include a driveshaft which mates to this.

Tentative £1700 for the whole lot, based on the price to buy the items without consideration for most of the work already having been completed.

Pictures available on request for serious enquiries, it's at the back of a large pile of stuff at the moment!
Kelju

Re: Conversion kit - GS450h Transmission with Inverter, Oil pump, Controller, Cooling setup, etc

Post by Kelju »

I am interested about this. Tried to PM you, but for some reason the message is stuck in my outbox...
Please PM me if this is still available.
xp677

Re: Conversion kit - GS450h Transmission with Inverter, Oil pump, Controller, Cooling setup, etc

Post by xp677 »

Hi, sorry I just saw your message, I'll PM now.
0tik

Post by 0tik »

Kelju wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:12 am I am interested about this. Tried to PM you, but for some reason the message is stuck in my outbox...
Please PM me if this is still available.
I had my messages stuck in outbox folder somewhere else. Once recipient reads your message it will be transferred to the "sent" folder.
21j

Post by 21j »

Hi,
Is this still for sale?
Thanks
John
youblare

Post by youblare »

Do you still have it? Please PM me, I need it urgently x trench run