Chevy BOLT CAN logs

Discussion about components from Ampera/Bolt and the PSA group which owns Opel these days
KimchiKimKim

Chevy BOLT CAN logs

Post by KimchiKimKim »

I am looking at the chevy bolt and was wondering if anyone had CAN logs for GMLAN 6 and 1 during DC fast charging. I haven't been able to find any info online but OBD2 messages.

Thanks!
tolb

Re: Chevy BOLT CAN logs

Post by tolb »

I probably could make some.. rather.. I have can connections.. but I'm not sure to which bus's.. but its probably what you need. my connections are via the camera.. and with openpilot/comma

if your still interested.. hit me up and I'll see what I can do. the format I'd gather is almost certainly a non-standard format, so perhaps it won't be worth it for you.
collin80

Post by collin80 »

What year Bolt are you looking for captures from? I have a 2022 EUV. I believe some messages may have changed from the earlier models but I can't really confirm that. I can easily capture data from the OBDII port which contains the main powertrain CAN bus. Are you saying there is a different canbus on 1 and 6 or something? If so I may be able to capture that too. I do have access to several different locations with fast chargers in my area.
KimchiKimKim

Post by KimchiKimKim »

I have a 2020 model QAC7000 module so something of that year. Whatever you have would be useful though!
KimchiKimKim

Post by KimchiKimKim »

tolb wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:26 pm I probably could make some.. rather.. I have can connections.. but I'm not sure to which bus's.. but its probably what you need. my connections are via the camera.. and with openpilot/comma

if your still interested.. hit me up and I'll see what I can do. the format I'd gather is almost certainly a non-standard format, so perhaps it won't be worth it for you.
Anything is helpful. the factory service manual refers to the CAN 1 and 6 as different than OBDII port but I'm not sure!