Arduino DUE on SALE on AMAZON 26% OFF

Buy and sell
Gregski

Arduino DUE on SALE on AMAZON 26% OFF

Post by Gregski »

forgive me for posting this, but having bought my Arduino DUE for the full price of $40 I would like to share this with you as it is now priced comparable to some of its clones (aka knock offs, not green boards, ha ha). Being a beginner and having fumbled with Arduino boards, I quickly learned that for starters I highly recommend the name brand boards, be it the UNO or the DUE, it will save you much headache (don't ask me how I know) once you get established than I suggest you take the clone boards for a spin

This is a great platform if you are considering SaavyCAN for your CAN Bus troubleshooting along with a proper CAN Bus tranceiver, etc. See the great write up on our Wiki for more details: CAN bus with Arduino Due
IMG_9450.JPG
so check it out, or don't, I am not the seller nor do I profit from this at all, hewk buy one even if you have no idea what the he11 I am talking about (you'll thank me later) just trying to help

Arduino Due with Headers [A000062]

Arduino DUE Sale.jpg
compared price wise to a clone (generic) board below
DUE Clone.jpg
"I don't need to understand how it works, I just need to understand how to make it work!" ~ EV Greg