Purpose of wires audi a4 in b5 body

Forum on Volkswagen related hardware, so VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda etc.
yaroslav

Purpose of wires audi a4 in b5 body

Post by yaroslav »

I have a 1999 Audi a4 car. I'm going to redo it, I checked the connection points in the hood harness from the control unit and sensors that enter the cabin through connectors in a plastic case, maybe this information will be useful to someone. The standard SIMOS 2.4 control unit, I don't quite understand the purpose of some wires, if anyone knows, tell me, I'll write about it below.

But the rest of the wires have been found and there will be explanations for them below

connector No. 1
1.Red with green stripe output after the main relay, sensors power supply,
output from the main relay terminal 33 +12V
2.Green with a yellow stripe power supply injectors, these wires are not suitable for us yet

3.Black with a blue stripe +12 volts after the ignition switch, it can be used to power the logic board of the inverter

connector No. 2

1.Blue with red stripe reverse sensor on the gearbox

2.yellow with a black stripe and gray with a black stripe are connected from the climate controller control unit to the engine control unit

3. orange with a brown stripe and orange with a black stripe is the can bus from the instrument cluster and is connected to the engine control unit,
it is also not entirely clear what it is needed for

connector No. 3

1.Red with a black stripe is the output from the ignition switch to the starter control, you can connect the logic board of the inverter

2.White with a blue stripe, I could not determine the purpose of this wire, if anyone knows, tell me, it goes from the instrument cluster to the engine control unit

3.Blue with black stripe +12 volts to the sensor rear speed

4.Green with a black stripe is a k-line

5.the yellow wire reaches the connector, then it is not connected further, the signal frequency changes on it from revolutions

connector No. 4

1.Blue - generator control

2.red +12volt from the battery

3.blue with a green stripe tachometer signal 30-32Hz idle, 71Hz approximately 2000 revolutions, etc.

4.Grey with white stripe - oil pressure sensor

5.blue with brown stripe - coolant temperature sensor

6.brown with red stripe- speed sensor

7.Blue with a white stripe - nowhere is not connected, but there is in the wiring

8.blue with yellow stripe- coolant level sensor

9.brown - minus sensors on the instrument cluster

10.red with blue stripe - winding of the main relay
Attachments
GOPR0389.JPG
GOPR0388.JPG