Audi A2 with Prius Gen2

Tell us about the project you do with the open inverter
johu
Site Admin

Re: Audi A2 with Prius Gen2

Post by johu »

Finally I can join in.
I found in the Weber video that base speed is 1200 rpm or 80 Hz. Not sure at what voltage though. 200V? Very low anyway. I will try to find out how to spin it quicker without silly regen, some suggestions to try from Pete.
Support R/D and forum on Patreon: https://patreon.com/openinverter - Subscribe on odysee: https://odysee.com/@openinverter:9
MattsAwesomeStuff

Post by MattsAwesomeStuff »

johu wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:26 pmFinally I can join in.
Frankly you, Damien, and many others here are wizards.

You've developed products, manufactured products, sold products, troubleshot them, for years... without ever having your hands on the hardware or being able to test your own results.

To some degree I get that's what electrical engineering can be, but, it amazes me you can make any progress at all.

Glad you've joined us in the sandbox. :)
arber333

Post by arber333 »

MattsAwesomeStuff wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:48 pm Frankly you, Damien, and many others here are wizards.

You've developed products, manufactured products, sold products, troubleshot them, for years... without ever having your hands on the hardware or being able to test your own results.

To some degree I get that's what electrical engineering can be, but, it amazes me you can make any progress at all.

Glad you've joined us in the sandbox. :)
I am sure that Johannes would agree that all that is because of us who are avid testers and cant wait to test his newest design :). And most importantly, we share!