Mitsubishi MiEV , Peugeot Ion , Citroen C Zero Motor

Mitsubishi hybrid drive unit hacking
thornogson

Mitsubishi MiEV , Peugeot Ion , Citroen C Zero Motor

Post by thornogson »

Hi guys , I'm adapting a miev motor to run in a 2cv van viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1467&p=31854&hilit=2cv#p31854 , does anyone have any information about this Meiden motor , specifically the pole pairs and respole pairs ?

Here is a pic of what appears to be a 4 lobe resolver plate , what does this mean ?
miev resolver.jpg
Thanks for any info , John
We are all ignorant, just about different things. If y'aint learnin', y'aint livin'
arber333

Re: Mitsubishi MiEV , Peugeot Ion , Citroen C Zero Motor

Post by arber333 »

thornogson wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:37 pm Hi guys , I'm adapting a miev motor to run in a 2cv van viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1467&p=31854&hilit=2cv#p31854 , does anyone have any information about this Meiden motor , specifically the pole pairs and respole pairs ?

Here is a pic of what appears to be a 4 lobe resolver plate , what does this mean ?

miev resolver.jpg

Thanks for any info , John
Looks really similar to Outlander resolver
Depends on how is resolver stator wired. It can be 4pole resolver or 8 pole resolver. This usually means 8pole motor, but you can also try 4pole settings for motor. Try manual run with "motor 4pole pairs" and "resolver 4pole pairs". If it does not work set "resolver pole pairs" to 2.
LRBen

Post by LRBen »

I would check out the threads on the Outlander front and rear motor. Going from your photos I half suspect it to be the same as the front motor possibly. Probably close enough to get yourself to a good starting point in terms of setup.
The resolver looks the same, in the Outlander motors though we didn't touch that and use the software for resolver adjustment. The Outlander motors also run in FOC rather than Sine.
bexander

Post by bexander »

Does anyone have the weight for this motor?