Nissan Leaf Stack for sale

Buy and sell
dadiowe

Nissan Leaf Stack for sale

Post by dadiowe »

I bought this stack which came from a 2018 Nissan Leaf, seller stated less than 5000 mile but no guarantee on that.
110KW Inverter,
6.6 Kwh PCM (charger), or is it PDM,
Motor,
Transmission,
Wiring Loom marked as per required wiring for the Zombieverter.

Using the wonderful Zombieverter and the instructions from the wiki's and a lot of help from Damien and the forum members I have managed to run the stack. However I could not decide what to do next.

Being encouraged by my small success I have now invested in a BMW Z4, a Lexus GS450H Transmission and Inverter together with some VW ID.3 batteries. This means I am selling all of the Nissan Leaf parts listed above.

I have split all the parts down to their individual casings to test and ease transportation. Full disclosure, I have split the transmission to remove the input gear to try and measure the spline but all parts are with the transmission. Also all mounting brackets, bolts and the top plastic PCM cover are included.
I thought I would list this here before I do the ebay thing to see if anyone is interested.

I live near Andover and could meet somone half way (within reason).
VWJoe

Re: Nissan Leaf Stack for sale

Post by VWJoe »

Hi,

How much are you looking for the stack, not far away just a few miles down the 303.

Joe
dadiowe

Post by dadiowe »

Hi Joe looking for £1500 ( no haggling).
VWJoe

Post by VWJoe »

Hi,
PM sent
Thanks Joe