Need help! The main contactor is permanently disconnected

alehandro

Need help! The main contactor is permanently disconnected

Post by alehandro »

Hi. Gen2 and smd board worked well. At one point, something strange happened, the main contactor began to turn off with each sharp press of the gas pedal, sometimes with a smooth press. The supply voltage of the contactor does not sag at the moment of its disconnection. The 12v battery is good, the BMS is also good. Any ideas what could be the reason?
yaroslav

Re: Need help! The main contactor is permanently disconnected

Post by yaroslav »

Hi, most likely the current protection is triggered, read the errors in the web interface
alehandro

Re: Need help! The main contactor is permanently disconnected

Post by alehandro »

I checked the web-interface again when the main contactor is disconnected randomly, each time there is an "overcurrent" error. Then I opened the cover of the inverter and visually inspected the strange state of the compound of the step-down / step-up transformer and next to it there was a trace of the breakdown. The bolt pressing the copper bus was loosened and perhaps this was the cause of the breakdown. I have a spare Gen2 inverter on the shelf, I connected it and the current error no longer appeared and the contactor itself did not turn off. This is already a good result. It's just a pity that I have no more spare Gen2s left :? .What is a damaged transformer for? Its use in the inverter is strictly mandatory, maybe it can be repaired?
Attachments
upload_2021_09_21_22_11_50_315.jpg
IMG_20210921_192612.jpg
IMG_20210921_192605.jpg