Toyota Avalon Hibrid 4*4  [SOLVED]

Topics concerning the Toyota and Lexus inverter drop in boards
OdArowGUsir

Re: Toyota Avalon Hibrid 4*4

Post by OdArowGUsir »

It's more comfortable for the leg. Nothing prevents you from working separately with 2 gas pedals. I'm not comfortable with 2 gas pedals on one foot at all. Since if I put the main hybrid powerplant in neutral, I'm driving on the rear axle electric motor alone and all the appliances will work. And if I turn on the drive, then I have a weak recuperation when coasting, it is removed by a light touch on the gas pedal of the hybrid installation and there is also a free coasting on the drive. And in this mode, I can at any time slightly increase the pressure on the gas pedal of the hybrid and the second electric motor will help me, but without starting the hybrid gasoline-gas engine. And if I put more pressure on the hybrid gas closer to 1/3, 1/2, then the gasoline-gas engine turns on and the thrust is added at any time by the internal combustion engine, which always turns off automatically when releasing the gas. In addition, I need to climb mountains on a wet road with a trailer, on snow, on a dirt track, and to adjust the slippage and distribute the effort, I need 2 separate gas pedals. Moreover, the left leg is still idle and such adjustments with one foot on 2 gas pedals can not be performed, some modes will not be convenient at all, and some are impossible.
Attachments
IMG_20210518_144848.jpg
IMG_20210518_143144.jpg
IMG_20210518_143136.jpg
IMG_20210518_115656.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Colleagues, friends of the electron. Tell me please. This inverter podderdivaet redim Boost, which is made from my battery 244.8 volts 650 in peak modes? I think it is necessary not to combine the batteries, let the hybrid itself runs on NiMH, only 1.6 kWh, and on this second bridge I think to put a separate Lithium vysokovoltny battery for 300 volt 7.6 kWh. Who will tell you about the Boost, and on these issues, the battery from Ford Fusion Energy?
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

According to the Booster, I will say that a good person Konstantin from Belarus helped me. The fact is that despite the fact that Demian anthropological August-Avrei-Abel's blood and my blood, you can see it in the face and even the fingers of the hand if you compare it. And MaGudAvARrer worked hard for people, and made a lot of videos, but I couldn't watch all the videos, and I have a language barrier, I always need a Google translator, I can't even find the right video quickly, and it takes 1.5 hours on average. But Konstantin helped me, and first explained everything, and helped me buy a board, and told me this information that a Booster for traction is not needed, that it is limited to a power of 21-25 kW, and the board from the inverter can squeeze 100 kW, and this battery voltage of 300 volts does not need to be raised to 650 volts in peaks, He told me that the Booster is also needed to transfer the voltage to 12 volts. But I don't need it, since my regular hybrid system barks me both 12 volts and another recuperation system. Dear friends, please write more comments, as I do not see everything that is even close to my nose.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Hooray for one-way rolling bearings from China. I will put them on 2 for each cut wheel drive. 2 each for alignment and high rpm. I will also order a non-difficult design from the turner from a pipe housing for bearings, into which I will pump transmission oil. I welded the differential. So I came up with a design for pulling forward 2 wheels at the same time without slipping on gravel, snow and wet asphalt when climbing into the mountains. And on a sharp start, this design without a differential will pull the car well, and on a diagonal hanging out, I will be better than many jeeps, since the rear axle will not slip any wheel. This design with one-way bearings gives free overtaking by the wheel at a long radius and this can safely brew the differential, and the car will not jump on turns and it will not be difficult for it. But there is a minus, I have on this bridge, since there is no reverse gear, and there is a free rolling-roll, but I do not need reverse gear. Since the hybrid standard installation I have has a rear speed. And on the second bridge. The main thing for me is that if I started going uphill with a trailer, then I would go up. If the back 1 front axle can not cope, then there will be a winch, but this is rare, or you can turn the car forward again and only forward:)
Attachments
IMG_20210520_141147.jpg
IMG_20210520_134548.jpg
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

у меня хорошие новости от меня для гиорги.
инвертор готов дальнейшим испытаний.
I have good news from me for the giorgi.
the inverter is ready for further testing.
Attachments
20210520-0006.jpeg
GIORGI    AURIS V24 GEN 3.GIF
20210520-0001.jpeg
20210520-0002.jpeg
20210520-0003.jpeg
20210520-0005.jpeg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Wow, how cool Mikmur turns out to be able to figure it out. And such a competent electrical circuit. Very cool. On Saturday, we rent a lift, take different capacity batteries for testing and start the first turn of the motor. Many people in Georgia have not heard or seen that it is possible to do this. They all want to see such work in the business, so you can get away from gasoline to electricity full and clean. A lot of people want to add four-wheel drive. I think I will have to buy a few more boards from Demian in bulk.

Ого, как круто Mikmur оказывается смог разобраться. И такая грамотная электротехническая схема. Очень круто. В субботу мы берем подъемник в аренду, берем разной емкости аккумуляторы для проверки и запускаем первый оборот мотора. Много людей в ГруЗии не слышали и не видели, что так можно делать. Они все хотят видеть в деле такую работу, так можно уйти от бензина на электричество полное и чистое. Много хотят полный привод добавить. Думаю прийдется покупать у Демиана оптом еще несколько плат.
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

дорисовал схему соединение узлов
drew a diagram of the connection of nodes
Attachments
GIORGI    AURIS V24 GEN 3.JPG
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Attachments
IMG_20210522_141145.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Hello everyone. The inverter was started from 12 volts, the Wi-Fi works, the gas pedal was set up as needed. We have a question. What are the parameters for the inverter for my engine, as a person wrote in my category parameters for my Lexus RX400h engine. Do I need to change them? And I will not have a recovery and brake pedal, I did not connect the changeable part, but only with the 12-volt brake plug in the right place. What parameters do I enable that will not recuperate and brake the rheostat pedal in the circuit?
Attachments
photo(1).jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

I'm looking for someone to pay for money, transfer to a bank card, via video link, help set up the inverter. everything is connected, there is a pre-charge, the gas pedal is active. I don't need brakes and recuperation, but the signal from the brake contact was brought to the inverter. if the language is English, then we will try to guess and show the Wi-Fi table from the video and follow the instructions. the batteries are 42 volts ready, 14 volts too. who can help for payment, this work is not free, it is very necessary.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Wow. Such batteries from Ford Fusion Energy at 7.6 kWh in Georgia cost $ 500. I got it for 256 dollars from a working disassembled car in 2015, with a mileage of 85,000 km. I had to go 150 km for it and quickly buy it. This is my 20-40 km run on pure electric, I don't need any more, 100% charging time is 1-2 hours, depends on the charger. My question about the Lithium battery was resolved. By weight of about 100 kg. in place of the seat, in principle, a car normally stands on the road. It will become further back after the smday at once. But now there is still an extra weight in the trunk of about 40 kg. Hubs, drives, electric power, and a bunch of little things. So remove the trash and it will be better. The hubs from the Lexus RX400h will also be put on a larger lift of the shock absorber fastener. Native Toyotovskiye are drilled so that the edge of the amortizer is at the level of the center of the stypitsa, and from the Lexus the foot is raised from the hub higher, so that the center of the hub would be dragged. So the car will rise higher, and it will be what you need even without the spacers of the body height. Moshet from the same Lexus rear amortizers and postvvlyu, they are more powerful bcdut and just fit. I know the car where the analysis came 67000 mileage from Lexus. And on the highway, on a smooth road, and on a serpentine road today I drove, even more confidently the car goes with the weight. Raising the rear part a little, I want tires with 55 thickness, as much as 65 to go and there is a place for this, it will be softer still, That is, in principle, soft, but the wheels are higher profile, I like it more, it is already a sedan, not a jeep, it does not chatter particularly, I do not like a low profile, I do not go into turns sharply.
Attachments
IMG-20210526-WA0005.jpg
IMG_20210526_223734.jpg
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

:) :) :o :o :Congratulations on your purchase.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Of course, my trunk will turn out to be so small. I can put 2 suitcases and 2-3 small bags in it, and this is enough for me. But I rarely do this 4 times a month, and I have a trailer device for large and oversized loads. And I drive 20-30 km every day. On electricity at the night rate, it is 15 times cheaper than gasoline. When driving 1000 km / month, 12000 km / year, in the city in traffic there is a consumption on my hybrid of 9 liters/100 km. this is 1080 liters of gasoline / year, worth 0.8 dollars/1l, this is 864 dollars, saving 800 dollars /year. With such an inexpensive cost of the spare parts I found, and the fact that I did a lot with my own hands, it will pay off for 1 year. But there are more advantages in total: this technological product is interesting to use on 2 gas pedals, reducing the wear of the internal combustion engine and automatic transmission, preserving the environment, increasing the acceleration dynamics when running 3 engines at the same time, all-wheel drive with all its advantages, the ability to climb on wet asphalt with a trailer on a mountain serpentine...
Attachments
10.jpg
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Муфты обратного хода- односторонние подшипники.
Attachments
IMG_20210621_155640.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Магниты АБС и курсовой устойчивости.
Attachments
IMG_20210621_155723.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

I put the drive on one-way bearings, so that with a welded differential forward 2 wheels without slipping pulled in any conditions, snow, mountains, diagonal hanging, and on turns the far wheel overtakes due to free travel on one-way bearings. I accelerated to 120, nothing rattles, no vibrations, the structure is stronger than it was, since the span of the salentblocks on these hubs is wider. I completed all the mechanics for all-wheel drive, the rear electric motor from the Lexus RX400h got up, its drive, hubs, a little more brake discs, handbrake pads, calipers left their own, everything became as native. Now it's up to the setup of the second inverter controlling the electric motor and the BMS of the high-voltage battery.
Attachments
IMG_20210626_162953.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

I compared my electric gear motor from Lexus RX400h, it weighs 50 kg and it is 50 kW, and the electric gear motor from Nissan Leaf, it weighs 103 kg and 80 kW. I do not need such a weight on an additional auxiliary electric motor, I will have enough power and it will be noticeably more economical. If power is needed, I have the second gas pedal of the hybrid gas-gasoline installation ready. It would be faster to set up this inverter.
Attachments
IMG-20210622-WA0032.jpg
IMG-20210622-WA0026.jpg
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

Attachments
pribori.JPG
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

a synchronous economical and high-speed electric motor spun. but there are interruptions in work. it is necessary to adjust the voltage and restore 5 volts on the plate, as well as the table of settings of this program is needed for this electric motor
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

Почему двигатель так странно себя ведет? :o
Why does the engine behave so strangely? :o
что я сделала неправильно? :(
what did i do wrong? :(
вроде бы все сделал по инструкции йоханнеса и дэмиена
it seems that he did everything according to the instructions of Johannes and Damien
люди добрые прошу вас помогите :cry:
good people, please help me :cry:

Attachments
IPS.JPG
PM.JPG
PI.JPG
PT.JPG
PR.JPG
PD.JPG
PCA.JPG
PCCT.JPG
SV1.JPG
IP.JPG
ZooKeeper

Post by ZooKeeper »

mikmur wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:19 pm Почему двигатель так странно себя ведет? :o
Why does the engine behave so strangely? :o
что я сделала неправильно? :(
what did i do wrong? :(
вроде бы все сделал по инструкции йоханнеса и дэмиена
it seems that he did everything according to the instructions of Johannes and Damien
люди добрые прошу вас помогите :cry:
good people, please help me :cry:

I am not an expert, not at all, but the parameters are significantly different than those I had success with. Obviously the deadtime is needed on your inverter and not mine as shown below:

"curkp": 32,
"curki": 20000,
"curkifrqgain": 50,
"fwkp": -100,
"dmargin": -2000,
"syncofs": 10975,
"polepairs": 4,
"respolepairs": 2,
"encmode": 4,
"fmax": 400,
"numimp": 16,
"dirchrpm": 50,
"dirmode": 1,
"snsm": 16,
"pwmfrq": 1,
"pwmpol": 0,
"deadtime": 0,
"ocurlim": 50,
Huebner VCU controlling a Gen2 Prius Inverter powering an MGR
"Talent is equally distributed but opportunity is not." - Leila Janah
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

thanks a lot ZooKeeper. I'll try.
yes, about deadtime you beat gen2, there is no need for deadtime = 0. :)
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

mikmur

Post by mikmur »

Hello everybody.
после долгих мучений мотор вроде нормально раскрутился.
after long torment, the engine seemed to spin normally.
для установки sincosofs необходимо измерить напряжение с энкодера (после резистивного делителя)
to install the sincosofs, you need to measure the voltage from the encoder (after the resistive divider)
чтобы раскрутить мотор-редуктор медленно, руками, один оборот трудно.
to unwind the geared motor slowly, by hand, one revolution is difficult.
как-то раскрутил и замерил напряжение между GND и с энкодера (после резистивного делителя).
somehow unwound and measured the voltage between GND and from the encoder (after the resistive divider).
от минимум бил 0 вольт, до максимума 0,65 вольт.
from a minimum beat 0 volts, to a maximum of 0.65 volts.
according to instructions (((U1+U2)/2)/3.3)X4096
U1=0.00V
U2=0.65V
Sincosofs=806.78
вот видео и если что не так с параметрами жду комментариев
here is a video and if something is wrong with the parameters I am waiting for comments