Nissan Note E-Power inverter

Nissan Leaf/e-NV200 drive stack topics
Dimkafrmrssa

Nissan Note E-Power inverter

Post by Dimkafrmrssa »

Hi everybody. I'm gonna talking about inverter from nissan note e-power. This think is small, powerfull and has a three phase input. I live in Russia and i'd like to do a car like serial hybrid. I have a gasoline car "Daewoo magnus". I'm gonna do a conversion to hybrid, because "redyctor" (with motor-generator one and motor-generator two) has a price 250$, but the invertor costs 100$. What do you think about this idea? I'd like to stay my gasoline engine.
The battery is LiFePO4.
IF you have an opinione, u can write.
I'm so sorry if i broke the rule/ I recently started to learn English.
Dimkafrmrssa

Re: Nissan Note E-Power inverter

Post by Dimkafrmrssa »

Thank you very much. I want to use with a rear motor from Lexus.
earthman

Post by earthman »

Dimkafrmrssa wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:46 pm Thank you very much. I want to use with a rear motor from Lexus.
у меня аналогичная идея)))
Artem

Post by Artem »

Здравствуйте. У меня аналогичная задумка, но вот пробелы в знаниях данного вопроса. Силовая установка nissan note состоит из двух элекромоторов, искал информацию как их запустить, но не нашёл. Вернее один в качестве генератора, а второй как мотор. Главный вопрос как их заставить работать?
Если не сложно поделитесь знаниями или подскажите тему на форуме.
Romale

Post by Romale »

there is no such topic yet. here you just created it)) I am currently working with a power module from note-e, but I am faced with the fact that it is not possible to find a signal about the battery voltage. there are two modules there, they are slightly different (there is + one chip) and perhaps it is she who tells the car about the battery voltage (I started working with a module where there are fewer chips) and so far I just run it by controlling the regular drivers, but the brain does not know about the desat, temperature and voltage. I plan to use it to control a converted asynchronous motor (see the next topic in the projects)
evil neodymium :twisted:
Romale

Post by Romale »

in the end, I launched this module with a sine firmware and control an industrial acim motor with a modified winding. all the information is in my topic:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2710
evil neodymium :twisted:
mabubakar44mb

Post by mabubakar44mb »

Hi friends is there anyone have nissan note e power wiring diagram or ecu pin out dataset then please share with me. Thanks