Leaf throttle pedal pinout?

Nissan Leaf/e-NV200 drive stack topics
monabuild

Leaf throttle pedal pinout?

Post by monabuild »

Im starting to wire up a test bench for my ev conversion. Ive done a little searching, and i cant seem to find a good pinout got a 2013 nissan leaf throttle anyone have one or can point me in the right direction?
Tremelune

Re: Leaf throttle pedal pinout?

Post by Tremelune »

I forgot to write mine down, but if I recall correctly there are two red wires, two black wires, and two white wires.

One color pair is 12V+, one color pair is ground, and the other two are individual signals from the two sensors with different voltage ranges.

I'm very hazy on this, but I believe black is ground, white is pos, and red is the two signals. Really gotta write this stuff down...
Alibro

Post by Alibro »

Tremelune wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:29 pm I forgot to write mine down, but if I recall correctly there are two red wires, two black wires, and two white wires.

One color pair is 12V+, one color pair is ground, and the other two are individual signals from the two sensors with different voltage ranges.

I'm very hazy on this, but I believe black is ground, white is pos, and red is the two signals. Really gotta write this stuff down...
12V or 5V? I thought most throttles are similar with two Hall effect sensors needing 5V and ground and the signal wire giving something like 0.5V to 4V.
I plan to use the Land Rover throttle in my conversion with Damiens Gen1 Nissan Leaf VCU.
I need a bigger hammer!
Tremelune

Post by Tremelune »

Ah, you are correct—the "input" wires come from the controller on my conversion, and it's a 5V signal.
Alibro

Post by Alibro »

Tremelune wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:21 pm Ah, you are correct—the "input" wires come from the controller on my conversion, and it's a 5V signal.
LOL, That doesn't happen very often.

I'll take it. :lol:
I need a bigger hammer!