There is no rotation of the gs450h motor? Topic is solved

alehandro

There is no rotation of the gs450h motor?

Post by alehandro »

Need advice, please tell me what could be the reason for the lack of rotation of the motor rotor (MG1), it is separated from the automatic transmission GS450H? The motor is connected to the prius gene2, there is a resolver signal 0 ... 360. In the manual test mode, a PWM signal is heard and a sound similar to rotation, but the rotor is stationary, sometimes it shifts a little. I played with the parameters of the motor, but to no avail.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210809_171205_com.yandex.browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210809_170517_com.yandex.browser.jpg
ZooKeeper

Re: There is no rotation of the gs450h motor?

Post by ZooKeeper »

Has the "FOC Tuning Procedure" been completed" and have you compared your parameter values to others with the same components (Jack Bauer, etc)??

FOC Tuning:
Huebner VCU controlling a Gen2 Prius Inverter powering an MGR
"Talent is equally distributed but opportunity is not." - Leila Janah
alehandro

Post by alehandro »

ZooKeeper wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:15 pm Has the "FOC Tuning Procedure" been completed" and have you compared your parameter values to others with the same components (Jack Bauer, etc)??

FOC Tuning:
Yes, of course, I went through the entire setup process and then successfully received the rotation of the gear motor from the Lexus RX400H, but its characteristics were insufficient for my project. Now I decided to use the MG1 from the GS450H, but I can't get the rotor rotation. I changed many values for the motor, I only hear how the pwm sound changes without rotation.
alehandro

Post by alehandro »

One problem has become less, the motor spun in both directions. The reason for the lack of rotation was the resolver, or rather the cos sensor. Now I cannot spin the engine, when I press on the throttle, it starts very sluggishly and then rests and does not react to gas, so in both directions. I changed many parameters and didn't get a good result. Who can help with advice?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210810_144110_com.yandex.browser.jpg
Screenshot_20210810_144138_com.yandex.browser.jpg
These are spot values ​​exactly when RPM is not added and there is no throttle response.
These are spot values ​​exactly when RPM is not added and there is no throttle response.
alehandro

Post by alehandro »

Guys, I found the reason for my unsuccessful attempts to adjust the motor, the resolver was faulty.
Gals79

Post by Gals79 »

please lay out the connection diagram of the RX400h motor resolver to the Gen2 board or lay out a link to this diagram.
Thank you in advance.
do not rush to judge hurry up to understand.
Dao
Gals79

Post by Gals79 »

The outputs of the resolver are connected directly to the Gen2 board, as shown in the diagram?
do not rush to judge hurry up to understand.
Dao