Toyota Avalon Hibrid 4*4  [SOLVED]

Topics concerning the Toyota and Lexus inverter drop in boards
OdArowGUsir

Re: Toyota Avalon Hibrid 4*4

Post by OdArowGUsir »

The washer tank was moved, the Propane LPG gas gearbox was moved, it remained to move the tank and the Invertor Pump1 by pushing the place and there I will put the Inverter 2 for the rear axle-the electric reducer of the Lexus RX400h, on a hacked board with current regulation via Wi-Fi and processing of the resolver of the synchronous revving and economical engine.
Attachments
IMG_20210425_192411.jpg
IMG_20210425_192345.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Hooray for the payment from Demian Arrived. Konstantin from Belarus is well done, smart, knows the language and explains it so well, well done. And such a clear video made for a huge Russian-speaking audience that will taste these advantages of electric traction. Konstantin explained how to buy and use Demian boards. I recommend it to everyone.
Attachments
20210423_140250.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Hello everyone, smart people. It is difficult for me to understand, because I am Azar-speaking (Russian-speaking), I translate through an electronic translator. And I'm not an electronics expert. I'm just used to jumping into a job that interests me. Tell me what resistors I need and where to solder them. I bought a board from Demian, thank you very much. These 2 resistors R38, R39, what needs to be soldered, and in what place they are. Is it possible to close the lower lid on the sealant already? What should I do to make it work as a charger? What and where to connect? I have a Battery from the Toyota Avalon 244.8 volts, and the Inverter from the Toyota Aqua is also on the same ze battery, and the engine is also such a 3-phase power from 380 to 650 in the peak from the Lexus RX400h. Pokadite who at hand has information, please.
Attachments
IMG_20210428_165102.jpg
IMG_20210428_164823.jpg
IMG_20210428_164810.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Attachments
IMG_20210429_193230.jpg
IMG_20210429_193218.jpg
IMG_20210429_190602.jpg
IMG_20210429_190643.jpg
IMG_20210429_190632.jpg
IMG_20210429_190544.jpg
IMG_20210429_190541.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

So I made a permutation. Now I have made room for a second inverter on the rear electric axle-gearbox Lexus RX400h.
Attachments
IMG_20210429_211747.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

tell me please where are these resistors R38 and R 39? Which board are they on, top or bottom? Whether to remove these resistors. What else can I do? To use Circuit 1 as a charger, what do you need to charge and what do you need to amplify? I have in Aveton Toete the battery voltage is the same as the standard 244.8 volts in the Prius. Advise who understands what to do before installing the inverter, while it is open?
Attachments
IMG_20210501_020248.jpg
midway

Post by midway »

20210423_140250.jpg
Remove the resistors on this board. As a charger, it still does not work well.
https://youtu.be/71fKOzV085s write in a personal, I will help with the setting
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Oh, man. thanks for the tip. I'm waiting for Plvtu by mail Konstantin well done, he told me about Demian. Helped me with a paid purchase. And what kind of charger should I buy then? and which batteries are better? I have a 244.8 volt battery on my Avalon Toyete. I thought to buy not a new battery from Shavrolet Volt, but oam 288 volts, I thought to remove several sections and put them in stock. I have 2 questions. 1) What are the best batteries to buy, maybe what model in China is now a good one is not expensive? 2) What kind of charging for my voltage 244.8 to buy for normal charging and for fast, is there any option in China at an adequate price?
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

I cleared a space in front under the hood on the passenger side to install the inverter. I brought the cooling down, it remains to snap the tubes on the inverter, fix it and carefully pour the antifreeze. But as soon as the payment from Demian arrives in the mail, you will have to tinker with the connection. But the "Clean Start" is already approaching.
Attachments
IMG_20210502_155608.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Hooray. I got the status of "Creator of an Electric Car"on one site. Of course, I jumped into this "Pure and Blind Cloud" myself. But I was helped by Demian and Konstantin, thanks to them from me. I think a lot of Azar-speaking (Russian-speaking) people will want to buy boards from Demian. The time for electric traction has come, I think a lot of it needs to be рrepare the boards for sale to Demian.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-05-02-23-02-08-215_com.android.chrome.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Hello residents of the forum. I will use the native razem from Toyota Aqua. Please help me, who has a diagram of the 32 contactor connector on the Demian board, in the photo gallery or drawing? Please send it here.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

The point of this project is to drive only on electric power from the battery on the second gas pedal 50-100 km, without starting the hybrid engine. And the creation of an inexpensive kit for an electric car. We have a lot of cars in Georgia, Porsche Kaen and Audi A8, with dead engines and automatic transmission. They ask for them for 3000 dollars, and showing the money you can buy for 2000 a good version of the body and interior with small defects. I want to build a kit that can be made and 2 motor and more powerful than the engine is, but to make fully electric cars. This, and cheap to use when charging at the night rate, and the kit itself with an unkillable Lexus electric motor, or two, will cost up to 3000 dollars including a high-voltage battery. And if a single-engine,then 2000 dollars can be met. That is, it is possible for 4000-5000 dollars to collect a Porsche Kaen or Audi A8, Mercedes, without their sores and unkillable electric car, with their comfort, and with cheap driving on electric traction and with liquidity for sale, since there are no customs duties on electric cars. Here, for example, is a good option, with a boiling engine and a dead automatic transmission. To bargain, to repair the interior a little, to put such an electric kit on 2 bridges and to leave the internal combustion engines altogether. With what if you put there 2 electric motors-gearboxes from Nissan Leaf or Toyota Camry and raise the currents in them, the car will shoot up to 5 seconds to 100 km. There is a lot of space for batteries, when you pull out the gasoline engine and remove the gimbals, you can also put a lot of batteries in their shafts. A set of T-shaped battery from Chevrolet Volt for 50-70 km costs $ 1000. You can put them 2. With a Nissan Leaf, the battery costs 2000 dollars for 120 km of such a car it will be enough. This is a city train that turns out to be economical, and comfortable, that there are so few cars and new ones now, and economical to use, no need for any MAINTENANCE, an inexpensive night charge. There is nothing to break in it and a long-lasting electric car will turn out. I train with this car of mine, to understand that everything is possible and tested. I can make it different and with more powerful electric motors. And you do not need to pay such money for a Tesla, it will not be much better, from the Audi A8 I even like the body more and it is aluminum, technological, light, after throwing out all the broken transmission and internal combustion engine, it turns out a reliable and cool electric car in the interior.
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-05-03-03-02-41-894_com.android.chrome.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

My blood Isaac will tell me that I only wanted to climb mountains with a four-wheel-drive trailer. I will answer that the appetite comes with eating :mrgreen:
Isaac96

Post by Isaac96 »

Excellent plan. Just be careful with battery costs, they will most likely be increasing worldwide as EV production increases and DIY conversions increase.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Hello. I bought an electric motor-gearbox for $ 50, an inverter assembly with a radiator, a pump, and wires for $ 100. The fee for hacking and monitoring currents via Wi-Fi is 300 euros. The rest is work, wires, installations, payment for the lift. Well, the price of the battery from the Chevrolet Volta is known 1000 dollars, the price of the battery Nissan Leaf 2000 dollars. If there is a difference, then not much. Maybe even the chassis in a Porsche Kaen or Audi A8 will have to be repaired, but the showdown is full now, the price increase will not be strong. And if you throw there 2 electric motors from the Lexus LS600h at 220 kW or EC450h at 190 kW, then this car will be strong as a Tesla, but more reliable. At Tesla, the electric motors are broken, at Lexus, they are more reliable by a multiple. And the disassembly is full of details. You can make such electric cars safely. The main thing you can understand is that almost any car on its drive can insert an electric motor without even cutting the body, and if you cut, then pour waterproofing and carefully rivet aluminum and sound insulation with a thick layer of raw rubber paste. You can redo any running gear by adding everything with a camber, add a drive at least on the rear, at least on the front axles, and there are plenty of suitable spare parts for this now. As they say, everything you want can be quickly and accurately converted. There are craftsmen and car bodies are made by themselves. But it is better and there are a lot of them now such as Porsches Kaens or Audi A8, Mercedes S Class with sore spots with engines and automatic transmissions that can be safely thrown away, and changing the status in the PTS engine from gasoline to electric in Georgia can be done without problems. If you want, you can build such a car here in Georgia. I can prepare an electric kit, then a person will come to the Black Sea, and we will quickly buy a donor for him, while he will rest at sea, coming to the service to view the installation, I will dock all the nodes for him and then make a change in the documentation to the Patrol Service, so the Traffic Police is called here, that this is a clean electric car. And without customs clearance, he will go to any country, only there will be a commission fee, but with an inexpensive contract for the purchase and sale of a car without an engine and automatic transmission, it will be small. In addition, any non-resident of Georgia can get an INN here and, without having a residence permit or a Georgian passport, directly register this car for Georgian registration. And since there is no customs clearance, it allows entry into any country without customs payments, as well as on every electric car, but there will be a temporary import and you will need to re-enter the territory of the country of the resident once every 6 months, at some customs offices up to 1 year a temporary import permit is made. And the status of an electric car removes all customs duties in almost all countries. That is, you can even use a car registered in Georgia directly in your name in another country and not pay huge transport taxes. But so with internal combustion engines will not work, they have a huge customs clearance now.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

This is my and Demian's, and Isaak family the USR's name is not Henry of Ar"A"GUNsky, but Henry of AzAraGUNsky and he is "A" AzAron of the Also World of One (ts)AzAr - (f)AzAraon. do not be offended, Asia 44 million sq km and Europe only 10 million square kilometers was ruled by one family indivisibly on the countries-empires-states, there was one Zemsky from the Cathedral-CON of the Most High hiring the law of the Land of One from 12 trees of male indivisible DNA" U " blood transmitted in 100% through the male line equal to 6 eldest sons from the eldest sons, zhto and there are 72 Apostles of the Bible who are 72 Torny Gaons they are 72 Koranic Azhabs Judges-procurators of the Land of One. This is how you can see the royal blood even when you live in the desert and mingle with tami women. But male blood is DNA"Y" is not mixed and indivisible, there is no partial male relative, only 100%. It's all the Augusti. Look at Demian's brain and face, he's also our blood has sailed to Ireland. Such a blow is an Arrow ODe to Gusira, this is its action it "hits" the brain.
Attachments
IMG_20210424_225343.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-30-15-38-50-775_com.android.chrome.jpg
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Oh, the payment has finally arrived. So I have a Resolver and I solder the resistors R38 and R39 to the Incoder. But this contact I have in the transfer was cut off, or it is so open and leave, or align and solder?
Attachments
IMG_20210504_210218.jpg
IMG_20210504_214901.jpg
Isaac96

Post by Isaac96 »

That looks important, yes, align and solder. Careful!
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Isaac hi. Thank you very much, I will solder it carefully. But this contact and all the others do not need to turn them over like the Sun at 180°? I saw something there on the contrary it was on some video. I still don't know much about the language, I don't quite understand the videos of Demian and Johan - Ioan. Or on this board, you do not need to turn over the terminals of contactors that are portable from old boards. So everything is the same without a coup? Or just one coup? and here is on this orange klemu seats there is no far perenovit. Demian just sawed it with a knife:) it is not needed?
Attachments
IMG_20210504_215138.jpg
IMG_20210505_015442.jpg
midway

Post by midway »

Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 11.53.27 am.png
Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 11.53.27 am.png (255.96 KiB) Viewed 2534 times
The connectors should be like this
mikmur

Post by mikmur »

надо заказать недостающие детали
missing parts must be ordered
некоторые детали или разъемы можно выпаять из предыдущий платы.
some parts or connectors can be removed from the previous board.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

О, Мурмани, спасибо. Иду к тебе. Я просто сам пытался все максимально прокачать и подготовить.
Jack Bauer

Post by Jack Bauer »

This may help :
I'm going to need a hacksaw
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

as says MagudAvgustArAR of Solomon blood, I turned on the brain. This man told people well in Azarsk, but from the 11th minute it is clear that he jumped into the void. There is no circuit as from 32 pins to the board output and a transition to this 36-pin connector. I need a drawing of what wires are on the 32 pins of the board by name. no matter how much you poke your nose, it will not hurt once again. Someone seems to understand, but I need more pictures. I don’t ask for the AvAzpixel AvGur of the world, I see them in my brain not as birds, but as clouds of thought. And I ask for a picture - a diagram of how the output goes from 34 contacts, and how is the transition to 35 contacts going?, you can connect it to this 36 contact in the circuit that this Azar man explained well. Thanks to everyone who understands, throw this scheme at me.
OdArowGUsir

Post by OdArowGUsir »

Od spik its "B"ArMaMaLand- "B"AgRaTaTaons Land- "B"AgRaNonRodniy, who named the money DinARy-2 ARy and also DolARy-2 ARy, and Ru"B"Eli- TwinsARa-TamARapliARo and Mount El"B"RouSSeau 5642m, part of the Greater cAVcAZus, here it begins where by the sea
Attachments
IMG_20210506_173241.jpg
IMG_20210506_183055.jpg