Tesla Charger Support Thread

Topics concerning the Tesla front and rear drive unit drop-in board
bulletbug

Re: Tesla Charger Support Thread

Post by bulletbug »

bulletbug wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:47 pm
tom91 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:38 pm
Cyco90 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:33 pm So I've been seeing basically the exact same symptoms as Bulletbug on 2 different chargers. I have tried adjusting the DC scaling number with no change to behaviour, but I have not yet tried changing the output charge value. I can try that in the near future.

I only have one of those chargers remaining, but it seems odd that mine and Bulletbug's chargers are all broken in the same way.

If I can record CAN captures of my unit's behaviour, would that be of help for further diagnosis? At least then we can see if it's a common error among certain versions of the Gen2 charger.

I do also have a working unit that I've been using for a while. When I swap the open source boards around the working charger stays working, and the non-working one stays non-working.

Cheers,
-Ryan
If you could do a capture of the working one charging and then a capture of the behaviour of the none working one I will happily have a dig through it.
Tom - You're awesome!!

Thanks so much for all the time you've spent with me today. Hopefully we can keep things out of the trash pile that don't belong there...and increase confidence with people that they can make a working charger without it being what appears to be such a hit or miss gamble.
Tom and Ryan,

A note that I've mentioned earlier but since I think we're looking for the peculiar rock to turn over, I'll mention it again. I think this is a stretch but I'll just have to risk looking like I don't know what I'm doing (most of this is all very new to me)

My board does not currently have the c30 capacitor which sits next to the boards reset switch. The board mfg. company told me they kept oxidizing on them when they attempted to install so after asking around on the forum it sounded like it was an optional component that was only called for in "harsh" environments which I'm guessing means either stray voltage noisey or radio signal noisey. My battery cables are not shielded if that has an impact in this discussion.

Bottom line, I'm ordering several different brands of this capacitor and will get it put in place. I'm guessing (but will research) that shielding gas like what is used in a mig welder may prevent oxidation. So I'm considering removing my mig wire and running the gas over the c30 location when i solder it.
Bryson

Post by Bryson »

Cyco90 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:33 pm So I've been seeing basically the exact same symptoms as Bulletbug on 2 different chargers. I have tried adjusting the DC scaling number with no change to behaviour, but I have not yet tried changing the output charge value. I can try that in the near future.

I only have one of those chargers remaining, but it seems odd that mine and Bulletbug's chargers are all broken in the same way.

If I can record CAN captures of my unit's behaviour, would that be of help for further diagnosis? At least then we can see if it's a common error among certain versions of the Gen2 charger.

I do also have a working unit that I've been using for a while. When I swap the open source boards around the working charger stays working, and the non-working one stays non-working.

Cheers,
-Ryan
Ryan, can you share the part numbers or a photo of the label of each? I’ve shot messages to a couple Tesla design engineer friends to provide the logic in the part number scheme, here is what they say. Base 7+2 is the part number and major revision which should define backward compatibility at the whole charger level, and the -A is minor configuration change as I’m told. This doesn’t cover software though, so that possibility still exists as a variable.

-00 seems to be single phase North America, -05 seems to be a non-backward compatible single phase North American, -04 seems to be 3-phase, -03 seems to be a gen 1 retrofit single phase?

This would imply that any of the part numbers with major revision -05 may not be compatible with the single phase software as written.
‘70 jag XJ6, GS450h drivetrain, 102s Tesla pack
Cyco90

Post by Cyco90 »

Hey Tom, thanks a lot for putting a bunch of effort into helping the two of us out!

Alright so we've actually built up a decent collection of 5 chargers now. Here's the list:
1014963-05-B - Not working. DC scaling is off (3rd module acts differently from 1 and 2)
1014963-00-E - Not working. DC scaling is off
1014963-05-B - Not working. DC scaling is off. Accidentally burned out one of the modules with a wiring error
1014963-00-L - Used to work. No scaling issues. Burned out during the same wiring error as above
1014963-00-E - Working. No scaling issues

What's strange to me is that I've got two chargers which have identical part numbers but behave differently. The non-working 'E' charger is the one that I've been trying to get to work most recently and the one that the following CAN captures were taken on.

That said, I did manage to get a CAN capture from our working unit and a non-working unit. I'm using 240V North American input. The same V2 logic board was used in both instances, installed into different charger units and only module 1 enabled. The ONLY change to the software I made when swapping it was to adjust the DC scaling factor. The captures are for about 22 seconds starting from turning the 12V supply ON.

The visual and audible feedback I get (LEDs, clicks, faint electrical hum etc.) is identical for both chargers as far as I can tell. My current loop only measures 1 digit past the decimal, but I measure ~6A output from the working charger, and 0 from the non-working one. When I enable all 3 modules on the non-working unit I may be getting a small charge of ~0.1A out, but very difficult to be sure given the resolution of my loop.

Here are my settings:
Settings Menu
1 - Auto Enable : OFF
2 - Modules Enabled : 1
3 - Can Mode : Off
4 - Port Type : 2
5 - Phase Wiring : 1
6 - DC Charge Voltage : 400V
7 - AC Current Limit : 30A
8 - CAN0 Speed : 500
9 - CAN1 Speed : 500
a - Can Debug : OFF
b - EVSE Debug : ON
t - termination voltage : 500V
q - To Quit Menu

I wonder how my logs will compare to the other ones shared already.

Cheers,

-Ryan
Attachments
Working, 20s 1module.csv
(226.28 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Non-working, first 20seconds.csv
(224.94 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
tom91

Post by tom91 »

Cyco90 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:56 am
I wonder how my logs will compare to the other ones shared already.

Cheers,

-Ryan
Ryan, thanks for all this info. The best way to actually prove what is going on would be to drop one of the "none" working chargers with its original board into a Tesla and get diagnostics read out and or charger internal canbus captures.
Working.JPG
The capture of the working one behaves as expected.
None Working.JPG
This one again raises the voltage limit reached.
Looking at other can info the wierd bit is the charger does not flag this as an error however it does turn off its pwm.
Founder Volt Influx https://www.voltinflux.com/
Webstore: https://citini.com/
tom91

Post by tom91 »

Could someone try changing something for me in the messages to the slaves to verify if having a bit set or not changes behavoiurs?

This bit should be related to the charger port configuration.

Code: Select all

0utframe.id = 0x045c;            // Set our transmission address ID
  outframe.length = 8;            // Data payload 8 bytes
  outframe.extended = 0;          // Extended addresses - 0=11-bit 1=29bit
  outframe.rtr = 0;                 //No request
  outframe.data.bytes[0] = lowByte(parameters.voltSet);  //Voltage setpoint
  outframe.data.bytes[1] = highByte(parameters.voltSet);//Voltage setpoint
  outframe.data.bytes[2] = 0x14;

to

outframe.data.bytes[2] = 0x04;

joromy

Post by joromy »

tom91 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 pm
joromy wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:07 pm
bulletbug wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 5:35 pm Line 822 (for phase 1) : dcvolt[0] = ((frame.data.bytes[3] << 8) + frame.data.bytes[2]) * 0.0105286; //we left shift 8 bits to make a 16bit uint.
This is very good finding!!
I have the same voltage conversion with correct voltage reading, but with an European model.
Maybe we should make a list with prod version serial number....
Joromy, did this get the charger working?
Yes, but I only use 230V
Thomas A. Edison “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work"
tom91

Post by tom91 »

joromy wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:14 am
tom91 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 9:53 pm
Joromy, did this get the charger working?
Yes, but I only use 230V
Can you please have a look if you can capture the internal canbus for us please? :)
bulletbug

Post by bulletbug »

tom91 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:50 am Could someone try changing something for me in the messages to the slaves to verify if having a bit set or not changes behavoiurs?

to

I'll check this on my and report back shortly.
bulletbug

Post by bulletbug »

bulletbug wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 1:37 pm
tom91 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:50 am Could someone try changing something for me in the messages to the slaves to verify if having a bit set or not changes behavoiurs?

to

I'll check this on my and report back shortly.
I didn't see any changes in behavior.

Tom - If the purpose of this change attempt was to look for different port numbers, would it make any sense to put together a very small script that simply issues a fixed set of parameters and ranges through the unknown setting (holds there for 2 seconds or something) and we look for physical changes?
528with45cPortchangeTo0x04.csv
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 89 times
bulletbug

Post by bulletbug »

From line 1161 - does this look odd to anyone else?

If the first "if statement" resolves as true...nothing is done because it's commented out?

if (parameters.phaseconfig == 0)
  {
    if (modulelimcur > (dcaclim * 0.5)) //if more current then max per module or limited by DC output current
    {
      //modulelimcur = (dcaclim * 0.5);
    }
    if (modulelimcur > (parameters.currReq / activemodules)) //if evse allows more current then set in parameters limit it
    {
      modulelimcur = (parameters.currReq / activemodules);
    }
tom91

Post by tom91 »

bulletbug wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:20 pm From line 1161 - does this look odd to anyone else?

If the first "if statement" resolves as true...nothing is done because it's commented out?

{
    if (modulelimcur > (dcaclim * 0.5)) //if more current then max per module or limited by DC output current
    {
    }
    if (modulelimcur > (parameters.currReq / activemodules)) //if evse allows more current then set in parameters limit it
    {
    }
Yes all experimental bits are commented out, the DC current limit. Again you are trying to analysis the code and that is not where the issue is in your case or any of the chargers with the wierd Voltage offsets.
bulletbug

Post by bulletbug »

tom91 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:25 pm
bulletbug wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:20 pm From line 1161 - does this look odd to anyone else?

{
    {
    }
    {
    }
Yes all experimental bits are commented out, the DC current limit. Again you are trying to analysis the code and that is not where the issue is in your case or any of the chargers with the wierd Voltage offsets.
Respectfully, I disagree. This is a mystery that I would really enjoy working with you to resolve.

If I accepted the premise that the software was working 100% with my hardware, as is from Github, I would currently be sitting with a charger that powers up and shows a DC voltage of 515 dc when in reality the pack voltage is 380 dc. Making a small tweak to the scaler applied to the observed measurement via the canbus communication with the power module brought the displayed DC voltage number in line with reality.

This brings me to a basic idea that I've been looking to prove or disprove.

If scaling of a power module CAN bus id frame caused DC voltage to read 515 dc when it was 380 dc, is it possible that other readings we are receiving or sending to the power module may also be out of scale?

I think I'm seeing evidence of charging, by way of my Juicebox feedback telling me that it's putting out .8 amps of power into the battery. I currently think that when I ask for 10 amps I'm getting a fraction of that on the output side to the battery.

You mentioned earlier that you weren't seeing any indication that the charger had gone into charging mode. Could this be that the frame ID we're looking at for that indication is different on my hardware? Or that my rate of charge is to low to trigger that flag to indicate charging?

I think a relatively simple test will tell us if the battery is charging or not.

I'll turn on all three modules and replicate the situation where my Juicebox monitoring software showed the .8 amps of input.

I'll let it go like that for several hours or even through the night. If we see a rise in my battery voltage from the 380 DC level that it's at now we should have our answer.

Again, thank you for your help and I hope I haven't lost you by being persistent in my beliefs.
bulletbug

Post by bulletbug »

bulletbug wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:24 pm
tom91 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:25 pm

{
    {
    }
    {
    }
Respectfully, I disagree. This is a mystery that I would really enjoy working with you to resolve.

If I accepted the premise that the software was working 100% with my hardware, as is from Github, I would currently be sitting with a charger that powers up and shows a DC voltage of 515 dc when in reality the pack voltage is 380 dc. Making a small tweak to the scaler applied to the observed measurement via the canbus communication with the power module brought the displayed DC voltage number in line with reality.

This brings me to a basic idea that I've been looking to prove or disprove.

If scaling of a power module CAN bus id frame caused DC voltage to read 515 dc when it was 380 dc, is it possible that other readings we are receiving or sending to the power module may also be out of scale?

I think I'm seeing evidence of charging, by way of my Juicebox feedback telling me that it's putting out .8 amps of power into the battery. I currently think that when I ask for 10 amps I'm getting a fraction of that on the output side to the battery.

You mentioned earlier that you weren't seeing any indication that the charger had gone into charging mode. Could this be that the frame ID we're looking at for that indication is different on my hardware? Or that my rate of charge is to low to trigger that flag to indicate charging?

I think a relatively simple test will tell us if the battery is charging or not.

I'll turn on all three modules and replicate the situation where my Juicebox monitoring software showed the .8 amps of input.

I'll let it go like that for several hours or even through the night. If we see a rise in my battery voltage from the 380 DC level that it's at now we should have our answer.

Again, thank you for your help and I hope I haven't lost you by being persistent in my beliefs.
I've run the charger for several hours with the above premise of "it may be charging but very slowly". After several hours I'm not seeing a pack voltage change.

If I enable 1 phase and attempt to charge - My Juicebox interface shows that .8 amps at 240v (about 192 wh) are being fed to the charger/battery. If I switch on 2 modules, the amps go up to 1.6 amps.

Checking that figure against my clamp meter does not match up. Clamp meter against most negative of battery bank floats around in the low .01 range which I discount as noise. I've also put clamp meter around the individual DC outputs from each module...nothing.

Unfortunately, I now think the .8 amp reading from my Juicebox interface is simply showing me the power consumption from the modules simply being on but not charging.

Any other users working through this issue?
Bryson

Post by Bryson »

In one of Damien’s old videos he stated that idle power draw was around what you’re experiencing when not charging, if memory serves. You might want to walk through those old videos from a couple years ago to verify.
bulletbug

Post by bulletbug »

Bryson wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:45 pm In one of Damien’s old videos he stated that idle power draw was around what you’re experiencing when not charging, if memory serves. You might want to walk through those old videos from a couple years ago to verify.
I agree. During a video I watched this morning, after one of his first successful can transmission to the power module via a script he wrote, he remarked on the power factor being .995 which reminded me that nobody works for free, including the power modules.

One way or another, overhead of running the module has to be something. Just learned that yesterday.

------------------------------------
A scene from the original Muppet Movie (1978) comes to mind when my family asks me why I don't just buy a charger:

Gonzo: I want to go to Bombay India to become a movie star.
Kermit: You don't go to Bombay to become a movie star, you go to Hollywood like us.
Gonzo: Sure if you want to do it the easy way.
bulletbug

Post by bulletbug »

Potentially my last question in this thread -

Can anyone confirm for me that blinking red light (one per phase) at a 1 blink per second with no relay sounds indicates I've fried my charger?

If it means something else, great. Please share.

thanks,
Bryson

Post by Bryson »

Has anyone run this charger above 400V? I’d like to run 17 Tesla modules which is almost 430V.
Bryson

Post by Bryson »

Well, here goes.. picked one up today, fingers crossed!
A67CCAEC-FCCE-4A43-993F-1C776B62382C.jpeg
PoloLbricolo

Post by PoloLbricolo »

Hi,
I build a couple of GEN 3 charger boards and i need to put software in them (obviously).

So i got the libraries from searching a little :

https://github.com/collin80/can_common
https://github.com/collin80/due_can
https://github.com/collin80/due_wire
https://github.com/collin80/Wire_EEPROM
https://github.com/MarkusLange/Arduino-Due-RTC-Library

and it won't compile, i can't seem to find where the problem is, tried diffrent version of the gen2 code as it should be the same for gen3

Here is the output of Arduino

Arduino : 1.8.12 (Windows 10), Carte : "Arduino Due (Native USB Port)"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:sam:arduino_due_x -ide-version=10812 -build-path C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_183475 -warnings=more -build-cache C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_286690 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc-4.8.3-2014q1.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.6.1-arduino -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac-1.6.1-arduino.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.6.1-arduino -verbose C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:sam:arduino_due_x -ide-version=10812 -build-path C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_183475 -warnings=more -build-cache C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_286690 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc-4.8.3-2014q1.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\4.8.3-2014q1 -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.6.1-arduino -prefs=runtime.tools.bossac-1.6.1-arduino.path=C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\tools\bossac\1.6.1-arduino -verbose C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino
Using board 'arduino_due_x' from platform in folder: C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Users\paulb\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for can_common.h: [can_common-master@0.3.0]
ResolveLibrary(can_common.h)
  -> candidates: [can_common-master@0.3.0]
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for due_can.h: [due_can@2.0.1]
ResolveLibrary(due_can.h)
  -> candidates: [due_can@2.0.1]
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for due_wire.h: [due_wire-master]
ResolveLibrary(due_wire.h)
  -> candidates: [due_wire-master]
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for Wire_EEPROM.h: [Wire_EEPROM-master]
ResolveLibrary(Wire_EEPROM.h)
  -> candidates: [Wire_EEPROM-master]
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for DueTimer.h: [DueTimer@1.4.7]
ResolveLibrary(DueTimer.h)
  -> candidates: [DueTimer@1.4.7]
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for rtc_clock.h: [Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master@2.1]
ResolveLibrary(rtc_clock.h)
  -> candidates: [Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master@2.1]
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src\\can_common.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can\\due_can.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master\\due_wire.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master\\Wire_EEPROM.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer\\DueTimer.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src\\rtc_clock.cpp" -o nul
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\tools-builder\\ctags\\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compilation du croquis...
"C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\4.8.3-2014q1/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -c -g -Os -Wall -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -nostdlib -fno-threadsafe-statics --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -MMD -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -DF_CPU=84000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_SAM_DUE -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAM -D__SAM3X8E__ -mthumb -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x003e -DUSBCON "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"Arduino LLC\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Arduino Due\"" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/libsam" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/CMSIS/Include/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\system/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\cores\\arduino" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\arduino\\hardware\\sam\\1.6.12\\variants\\arduino_due_x" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\can_common-master\\src" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_can" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\due_wire-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Wire_EEPROM-master" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\DueTimer" "-IC:\\Users\\paulb\\Documents\\Arduino\\libraries\\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master\\src" "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\paulb\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_183475\\sketch\\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino.cpp.o"
In file included from C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:24:0:

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\due_can/due_can.h:73:0: warning: "CAN_DEFAULT_BAUD" redefined [enabled by default]

#define CAN_DEFAULT_BAUD CAN_BPS_250K

^

In file included from C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:23:0:

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\can_common-master\src/can_common.h:29:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

#define CAN_DEFAULT_BAUD 500000

^

In file included from C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:24:0:

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\due_can/due_can.h:158:3: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef union BytesUnion BytesUnion'

} BytesUnion;

^

In file included from C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:23:0:

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\can_common-master\src/can_common.h:104:3: error: 'BytesUnion' has a previous declaration as 'typedef union BytesUnion BytesUnion'

} BytesUnion;

^

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\due_can/due_can.h:169:3: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef struct CAN_FRAME CAN_FRAME'

} CAN_FRAME;

^

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\can_common-master\src/can_common.h:133:7: error: 'class CAN_FRAME' has a previous declaration as 'class CAN_FRAME'

class CAN_FRAME

^

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\due_can/due_can.h:171:7: error: redefinition of 'class CANListener'

class CANListener

^

C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\can_common-master\src/can_common.h:165:7: error: previous definition of 'class CANListener'

class CANListener

^

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:41:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

char* daynames[] = {"Mon", "Tue", "Wed", "Thu", "Fri", "Sat", "Sun"};

^

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:41:68: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino: In function 'void loop()':

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:358:25: warning: statement has no effect [-Wunused-value]

bChargerEnabled == false;

^

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino: In function 'void ACcurrentlimit()':

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:1136:29: warning: suggest parentheses around comparison in operand of '|' [-Wparentheses]

if (parameters.canControl == 1 | parameters.canControl == 2)

^

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino: In function 'void canextdecode(CAN_FRAME&)':

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:1207:31: warning: suggest parentheses around comparison in operand of '&' [-Wparentheses]

if (frame.data.bytes[4] & 0x01 == 1)

^

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:1238:28: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

if (ControlID == frame.id) //Charge Control message

^

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:1240:31: warning: suggest parentheses around comparison in operand of '&' [-Wparentheses]

if (frame.data.bytes[0] & 0x01 == 1)

^

C:\Users\paulb\Desktop\Tesla\Tesla-Charger-master\LogicBoardV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4\Gen2TeslaChargerV4.ino:1199:7: warning: unused variable 'x' [-Wunused-variable]

int x = 0;

^

Utilisation de la bibliothèque can_common-master version 0.3.0 dans le dossier: C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\can_common-master 
Utilisation de la bibliothèque due_can version 2.0.1 dans le dossier: C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\due_can 
Utilisation de la bibliothèque due_wire-master prise dans le dossier : C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\due_wire-master (legacy)
Utilisation de la bibliothèque Wire_EEPROM-master prise dans le dossier : C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Wire_EEPROM-master (legacy)
Utilisation de la bibliothèque DueTimer version 1.4.7 dans le dossier: C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DueTimer 
Utilisation de la bibliothèque Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master version 2.1 dans le dossier: C:\Users\paulb\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-Due-RTC-Library-master 
exit status 1
Erreur de compilation pour la carte Arduino Due (Native USB Port)
Did i use the wrong libraries ? could someone point me in the right direction ?

Paul

Future me here, just use the libs supplied in Tesla-charger-master/BetaSW/Libs and it worked perfectly
PoloLbricolo

Post by PoloLbricolo »

Hi,
New problem with the GEN 3 boards, widows won't detect any of my boards, LED2 commes on, an nothing. i checked for shorts and couldn't find any.
I think there is a problem on the board : crystal Y1 doesn't have the right pinout. according to the datasheet of the crystal
https://www.mouser.fr/ProductDetail/ECS ... VBD9xsqXLj
The oscilating pins are on a diagonal, but on the board they are next to each other ( i checked on a bare board and in desing spark).

So i soldered a crystal with tiny wires to the right place, but i still have nothing showing up in windows.

Anyone got a tip for me ?

Paul
Thatguyoverthere

Post by Thatguyoverthere »

PoloLbricolo wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:52 am Anyone got a tip for me ?
Can you take a good quality picture of your board?

Also, you'd want to check for continuity between the usb port and the pin of the ATSAM, to test if you did a good a good job soldering.

Me personally, I made one V4 board that wouldn't work or connect (or if it did connect, it would sporadically disconnect, etc.) and it was because I fudged one of the pins of the ATSAM, so I just started completely over and hot aired the whole thing.
https://github.com/kaelinwilson
Leaf Motor/Gen1 Camry Inverter
PoloLbricolo

Post by PoloLbricolo »

Thatguyoverthere wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:52 am to test if you did a good a good job soldering.
It should, i've done it with solder paste and reflow oven, also none of my 5 boards are working (all are powering up nicely, the led 2 comes on and power consuption seems normal)

attached pictures of 2 boards

1 of the boards i tried to wire the 12mhz quartz as the datasheet implies (no luck)
hacked board close up
hacked board close up
hacked board
hacked board
other board is straight out of the oven
normal board close up
normal board close up
normal board
normal board

Update : the boards are detected but only when the reset switch is held down, also windows does not want to see it as arduino due
PoloLbricolo

Post by PoloLbricolo »

Okay, i got 4 out of 5 working, the problem was Y1 doesn't have the correct footprint, i soldered the crystal up in the air and it worked.

For some unknown reason i still have one card not working...
Fierobsessed

Post by Fierobsessed »

Anyone have a DBC file for the onboard comms? I made one, but I was wondering if anyone has one that might have more values populated.

Particularly interested in the "Status" bits in 0x217, 0x219 and 0x21B and what they mean.

I Attached my current DBC, change the extension from TXT to DBC and it will work.

I have one V4 board and have tried two different gen 2 chargers on it and haven't been having the best of luck.
One of them (1014963-05-B) had the voltage offset issue but it will get the EVSE to kick on, makes a little noise, but has yet to push power to the battery.
The other charger unit (1014963-00-L) running the same board, doesn't have the voltage offset issue, but for some reason it is not triggering the EVSE to kick on, and it goes into a EN = 0, FLT = 1 condition after a few seconds, might be because the incoming power never switches on.

I'm using a US Tesla UMC charger through a Tesla model S port. Sort of an unusual combo, It's a type 1 (US style) charger, but It appears to use strange resistances. With some tweaks to the window for the proximity signal I did have it sending power, at least on one of the chargers.
Attachments
Internal Tesla charger.txt
(5.71 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Jack Bauer

Post by Jack Bauer »

I am aware of the issues surrounding the CAN message variance on some Gen2 chargers. It is on my list. I will get to it but to repeat once again : I'm just one person.
I'm going to need a hacksaw